Time To Move On

He pulls away from her and she looks at him in shock, before they both move in again. His hand creeps up her thigh and she bites his bottom lip, leaving a little cut. Allison giggles as she leans back on the bench, allowing Marcus to hover above her. His hand travels up her thigh, and stops at her hip. He pulls away from her and moves his lips down to her neck, leaving his little marks. She bites her lip as Marcus pulls her dress up to reveal her hips. He looks at her and she nods. [we all love a consent king!!]

She begins to unbuckle his belt as his hands explore her body. They are about to go further when they hear moaning coming from around the corner. "I haven't started yet Ali?" he says cheekily. "That wasn't me!" she says back smiling. They both stand up and walk quietly around the corner, only to see Maria and Veronica, lying on the ground, making out. They don't want to interrupt so they go back to their little place and lie down with one another.

Meanwhile, Maria and Veronica were getting serious. In the space of five minutes Maria's dress was already off and Veronica was leaving love bites all down her body. Maria didn't have a lot of experience with this sort of thing so she let Veronica take the lead. Veronica places kisses down her body until she hits the bottom of her stomach. With Maria's hand in her hair, she decided to go down on her. After about ten minutes they were both pretty tired, so they got dressed and quietly went back to Veronicas dorm to sleep.

Marcus and Allison where still lying under the stars when they heard giggling and a door close. "I guess they've gone?" she says cuddling into his chest. Marcus smiles and kisses her head before rubbing a hand on her thigh. Allison decides to be bold and climbs onto him, straddling his lap. She smashes her lips into his and starts unbuckling his belt again. He smirks against her bare shoulder and leaves more marks along her collar-bone. She begins to ride him and soon their moans are the only things heard on that roof. After about an hour or two they finish and they both get dressed. They make their way back to the dorm and when they get in they see Veronica asleep with Maria cuddling into her, resting her head on her chest.

Marcus gets dressed and hands Allison a t-shirt before they both get into bed and cuddle. They exchange a kiss or two, and chat for a while, before Ali drifts off to sleep. Marcus places a hand on her thigh and closes his eyes. The feeling of her body, pressed up against him makes him feel safe. That's how he knows she's perfect for him.