Dreams

Jonathan x Speedwagon 

Warning for speedwagon's lewd and wet dreams of Jonathan 

And Warning for Jonathan to make speedwagon's dreams come true

Jonathan is not married or dating erina

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Speedwagon softly snored as he snuggled into the bed more.

He cracked a smile as he dreams of jonathan, the one man who stole his heart and more.

His cheeks burned as in his dreams jonathan was there wearing nothing but a apron.

" oh speedwagon your up, breakfast is almost ready " dream jonathan purred seductively as he walked over to speedwagon.

Speedwagon let out a little moan as dream jonathan stripped him him down and they made love in the kitchen.

Speedwagon would then wake up and blush at the mess he made in the sheets.

He made sure that jonathan would never know about these wet and lewd dreams that speedwagon had of him.

But jonathan knew, infact he was preparing for a special surprise for him.

So he let speedwagon have his little lewd little wet dreams while he prepared the surprise for him.

Then the day arrived, speedwagon got home from work and jonathan greeted him at the door.

" I prepared a surprise for you " he purred seductively in speedwagon's ear.

Speedwagon blushed but followed him inside, jonathan then shut the door.

He then slammed his lips against speedwagon's own lips.

It was a deep and passionate make out with speedwagon blushing hard when jonathan grabbed his ass and squeezed it hard.

Their lips finally parted and speedwagon was blushing madly.

" I heard about your little dreams of me speedwagon, now it's coming true " he whispered seductively in his ear before bridal carrying speedwagon to the room he prepared.

He laid speedwagon down on the bed before he kissed him again.

" sweet dreams are made of you " jonathan whispered.

(END)