Chapter 19

I don't know how I got inside my condo, I am still holding the door handle and I am getting off the ground, and unknowingly a tear keeps falling onto my face, and I began sobbing.

"You are so mean! What happened?"

My tears won't stop falling.

After 30 minutes or so, my tears are dried now then I just stare to oblivion.

"You son of a bitch of a best friend!" I am clouded with anger and I harshly open the door and it only took me a few strides

"You vicious ugly STEPHEN! Get out of there right now! Or else I would make up any ploys to get you out in there!"

I keep whacking his door.

"Poor door! I'm sorry door, it's not your fault but your owner!" I mentally said.

As I was about to whack the door again with so much force before my knuckle lands on the door.

The door suddenly opened that I almost plummet to the ground if only he didn't catch me right away.

He stared at me and chuckled, it seems like there's something that he knows which I don't know of.

"Old habits die hard, huh?" He said while trying to stop himself from laughing over something.

When I realized our position.

"Ugh! Not again!" I complained.

With a smirk plastered on his face, " I think you keep falling to me. My initial plan was to do the mining and digging but falling is.. Alright as well" he chuckled.

"Are you going crazy?!" I don't understand what was he talking about then I suddenly remember why I came here.

"You son of a bitch!" then I began throwing my bag and rush inside his condo and grab random things to throw at him.

" I am sorry, okay!" he said while dodging.

"You still have the decency to show up!"

"Miaka! Wait! I am sorry"

"Save yourself from talking! I won't fall for that" then I grab a lampshade and throw it at him.

He wasn't able to dodge it right away, although he almost miss it he was hit on the forehead.

"Wait, you almost killed me My" he calmly said.

I froze on my spot and blood trickle on his face

"Why didn't you duck?" I hurriedly

He touched his forehead and the blood was on his fingers now.

"My innocent Miacca can now kill me" he mumbled and strolled on the couch a few meters away from him.

I just stood on the spot and froze.

He was sitting on the couch and rested his head.

With his eyes close I conjure and look around his condo. I am looking for a first aid kit.

I didn't bother to ask permission and budge to his room and go straight to his bathroom.

I finally found the kit and take it with me.

I sat beside him, "hmm.." I hummed and sighed.

I dab the cotton to his forehead and he flinches.

"I won't ask you why nor ask your whereabouts"

"I don't know if I am overreacting nevertheless I cared for you and what you did hurt me." I continue dabbing the cotton to his forehead, a good thing though it's not pretty severe.

The wound is not obvious since it was covered by his hair.

I stared at him

Things have changed so much.

He changed so much.

His features are emphasized. He looked so manly yet his chinky eyes make his face calm.

I trace my finger slowly to his eyes, down to his nose, and as I am about to trail my finger to his mouth...

He takes a hold of my hand that surprises me.

I mentally scolded myself.

He looked at me intently.

I stare at him, it feels like the room has gone hot.

The temperature of the room increases and he never leaves his eyes.

My heart is heaving, this time not because of pain but a feeling with which I am not familiar.

It was long gone.

He deliberately put my finger inside his mouth.

"Hmmm..." he continued doing it and he swirls his tongue to the length of my finger.

I remained unmove. I wanted to stop it, I badly wanted to thwart everything however my body is saying otherwise.

Without my knowledge, I am lying on the couch and he sensually cups my breast.

"Ah..." I moaned when he put his mouth to my nipple while his other hand was cupping my left breast.

"Steph, stop.." I keep moaning and the sensation that I am feeling is too much.

"Stop what Miaka..hmm.." he continued swirling his tongue to my nipple and he transferred to the left.

My crop top has now above my breast and his hand gradually went down.

He opened my shorts and without further ado, he trails his finger to my clit.

Then I came back to my senses.

"Steph! Stop!" I pushed him but he is way too strong.

"You started it, you should have never  wear this clothe on then I won't get a boner" he smirked

Even though he was saying those, his finger never leaves mine.

He push his middle finger all the way to my vagina.

Out

In

Out

In

Then he pushes it in and out faster this time.

"Cum for me Miacca, cum."

"You are so beautiful my best friend" he said while looking at my face.

"You are way prettier when I can see that look in your face" then he slids his finger inside.

"Steph..I cannot take it longer, stop please"

"Steph, Something is coming. I cannot take it longer" My fingers hold his neck with so much force.

Then I cum.

He licked his finger

"Hmm..my apple"

——-—————————————————————
Please don't read if it doesn't suit your taste, moreover, this is still under editing so please be reminded.