Untitled Part 4

I heard people fighting and laughing while my eyes were closed.I open my eyes to a group of boy fighting in front of me but they were laughing.I quickly sat up from what felt like a forest floor."Hey guys,shes awake!"they stop fighting and they ran over to me.They seem to be shock with a hint of exitment."hey hey can you see-"the boy with a green hoodie and brown pants got elbowed in the face by a guy with a black and blue striped shirt and black pants."We all agreed that i was going to ask that question!!"the boy wiht the blue and black stried shirt said."um..if you are trying to ask me if i can see,yes i can..."when i said that they started to woop and scream in eximent.One of they guys can up to me and helped me get up."um the reason why we are like this is because your eyes are pure white.I dont know why but the last person i saw you with had all black on and said said sweet dreams to you.I found you here with my friends so we cleared you up because you were bleeding a lot."he seemed to be blushing and he rubbed his neck."can you tell me all there names?"he told me verey politley all there names."thanks.Can we go to party city to get my self like a mask or somethnig.People are probably gonna freak out when they see my face."now i have gotten another horrible flaw to my flawed filled body.He did things to me and im going to give him a taste of my own medicine.Wether he likes it or not.i will find him and i will do anything posibble to ruin his life like he did to a part of mine.