Horror house part 2

Melanie: Someone grab a side of the bed

Everyone: Ok lets do it 

* With everyones help they finally get the bed against the door* 

#12 AM# 

Casey: Ok guys i think maybe its time to go to bed

Melanie: why we like just set up our beds 

Kuhle: Uh bitch maybe its becoz the ghosts might come out

Hannah: But wouldnt it be cool to summon a ghost

Casey: U crazy, bitch bye ima go sleep now

Melanie: Why dont we just take shifts of staying awake like me and Hannah can go first then u and Kuhle can go next

Kuhle: Or why dont we all just go sleep?? 

Melanie: ooooooooo look what i found 

Everyone: WHAT??!! 

Melanie: An ouija board, who wanna play?

Casey: Oh hell nah ima go sleep goodnight thank u very much

Melanie: Maybe u can go and reach that dead ex of urs then maybe you can tell him what you really wanted to tell him.....

Casey: Fine but after i get him ima say goodbye then ima go sleep ok deal??

Everyone: Deal

* Casey reaches out to her ex and tells him what she wanted then says goodnight and goes to sleep but what she didnt know is that the other girls r still busy playing in the same bed as her. She wakes up to an old lady standing by her bed not knowing it was only a dream but she felt a death choke she woke up coughing and the rest of the girls wondering what happened. She saw them busy playing and asked if they were busy playing with an old lady their answer was yes and then she told them to say bye and go and sleep they did as she said but what they didnt know was that the spirit said bye but it wasnt gone* 

* The next morning everyone wakes up in an empty hallway they cant deal by the terrior so they just go back to sleep and just think it was a dream, while it was but the hallway was real they woke up and made themselves breakfast and then spoke about the hallway*

Casey: Guys i had the weirdest dream ever i dreamt that i woke up in and empty hallway

Hannah: Wait same i also thought it was a dream so i.......

Melanie: Fell back asleep then when i woke up i wondered........

Kuhle: If there is actually a wall way like that in this house and maybe it was a sign to go and find it 

Casey: Thats really creepy maybe today we should go hunting and see why they showed us that hallway

Hannah: Good idea but do u think it will be so fasinating in the day time??

Kuhle: I doubt that very highly i think maybe tonight we should all go

Melanie: Or maybe we can at least just go and see in the day time and if nothing happens then tonight we can go back, deal?

Everyone: Deal 

* Day time passes and they go and check out the hallway and u wont believe what they found 

* lol it was just a normal creepy library but not just any creepy library all those books u see is actually books of people who got killed like their birth date and where they live their names and their life partners ikr creepy and it even had Mel...

* lol it was just a normal creepy library but not just any creepy library all those books u see is actually books of people who got killed like their birth date and where they live their names and their life partners ikr creepy and it even had Melanie, Kuhle, Casey and Hannahs date and everything in there just except the date they died*