𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛 - hidden Sickness | FT. BTS V 🌡

Requested by itsmehhihi

Sickie: Taehyun
Caregiver: Soobin, Yeonjun, (V)

-

Hiding sicknesses had been common, in the first years that txt had worked together.

The first time someone of the members had hidden their sickness was, during the shoot of their first music video.
They had been busy, felt nervous and exited. They didn't listen to each other.
So.. no one had noticed that their Maknae was sick, until the boy collapsed on the set.
Kai had been really sick, so that he needed to be hospitalized for a night.
Another member who had hidden their sickness was Yeonjun. He had worked for a whole week with a really high fever.
In their trainee years, as well as in the first years of their career, these kind of things happened all the time.
Whenever it got stressful, one member or two would overwork themselves.

These experiences brought the members closer together. After a long conversation one night they decided to always be honest and not hide anything that was as important as their own health.
They didn't want someone to suffer and hide important things.

-

Their schedule was full.
Dance practice, films, recordings, vlives etc.
The members were optimistic and wanted to pull through.
They wanted, or rather should be a guest at a Award Show soon and possibly also win something.
Each group would perform, including txt.
Which was why the boys often worked longer to perfect their dance. But they were hoping for a day or two off, with luck longer so that they could visit their families. But that was a unrealistic wish..

You only got perfection through hard work.
Taehyun always wanted to be perfect, he always wanted to give his best, for MOA.
It was one of his best qualities, but also the riskiest.
At the same time, he wanted to be there for everyone, his members were his family and he wanted them to be happy.

-

,,Taehyun! Concentrate!" Yeonjun grumbled while wiping the sweat from his forehead. The members were having dance practice and wanted to repeat and improve some moves. But one member didn't seem to be able to pull himself together. Taehyun had been quiet all day.. unfocused. They had to call him several times to make him respond. He daydreamed a lot, didn't listen and lagged behind. ,,I'm sorry Hyung, I'm really trying.."
The oldest of the group sighed, frustrated. ,,Well try harder, so we can get over this quickly." Soobin nodded in agreement.
These days, the members were all moody, no one was really in a good mood. And it was quite understandable, if you looked at their schedule.
Taehyun wanted to cry.. He really had practiced a lot the last few weeks.. he did see a improvement, but today.. it didn't seem to work how the second youngest liked.
Yeonjuns words did hurt, but the younger knew that his Hyung was right.
,,Hyung is right, pull yourself together Taehyun." Beomgyu commented, taking a sip from his water bottle.
...
He hadn't been feeling like himself lately and was thinking about talking to Soobin.. but with how stressed the leader was, Taehyun didn't want to put any more pressure on him. He didn't want to pressure any of his members at all. He was just a baby who couldn't pull himself together..

After several hours of dancing, they finally packed their things, to head back to the dorm. But somehow the atmosphere was weird. While Taehyun was packing his things, the others were already done and stood at the door, laughing and chatting. ,,Hurry up!" called Kai. ,,I really need a shower!" Mumbled Soobin.
,,Just hurry up, you're so annoying." Mumbled Yeonjun.
The singer sighed and stuffed his wet towel into his gym bag, followed by his water bottle.
The way back to the dorm wasn't too long, so members often walked.
The fresh air helped to light up their mood. Taehyun, on the other hand, felt a bit left out.