Chapter 1 - Color Code

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color

(Y/N Pov.)

I watched the tape about the popular intelligent interacting doll, Poppy Playtime she had pretty red curled pigtails, big glossy blue eyes, rosy cheeks, red lips, a pretty blue dress and bows, and her pretty black shoes. They also explained the cost of a tour to the factory and then the tape had glitched to a underground area where a big poppy flower was painted on the wall.

It was clearly a message meant only for you and you also read the letter:

"Everyone Thinks The Staff Disappeared 10 Years Ago

Were Still Here.

Find The Flower: the picture on the knote was the same Poppy flower like on the wall."

I could tell it meant something and I was willing to go so I quickly dressed up for the occasion (you all can think of whatever you want to wear ^^). I drove off and made it to the factory, the door was locked but I still had the keys from when I worked here. So I took them out and made quick progress to unlock the door and get in, the front counter was empty and two rooms on each side but when I took the left path the door was locked under a code, depicting of colors.

"Where in God's name am I going to find a color code?" I sighed and began looking around, checking behind the counter and around the tape player, I knoticed the wall painted creatively behind the counter it was of a long fluffy blue guy with a friendly red smile and big eyes. The sides of the wall where blocked by turnstiles to block my way but when I moved past it the only thing was a door with a blue handprint scan above, "How?" I groaned. How would a person get up there i thought to myself.

I finally searched the last room, what was known as the toy shop. Which had a train on a track going in circles, how it was still active i was not sure. What caught my eye was the pattern of the train: green, pink, yellow, and red. Was that it?! I took off towards the door and tried it and to my surprise it worked. There was a contained item and a blue tape waiting, grabbing it I stuck in the tape player right near it.

It had played a video on a grabpack, which had consisted of a blue and red hand in which they could reach out and grab objects but were not to be used on coworkers. The case opened when the tape ended and I put it on and tightened the straps, but it came with one hand which I help in my left. It was the blue one. Where's the other hand? Why hadn't it been already with it? I left the room and pushed past the turnstile and slapped the blue hand to the print and held it there and went through the door that opened up.

There he stood, the the blue fluffy smiling toy with his hand raised high, waving at me. I looked at the sign near him, his name was Huggy Wuggy. Known for his tight hugs. I nervously looked up at him no wanting to be killed if a toy could come to life.