Chapter 1

I woke up not remembering anything but walking to the store late at night, as I look around the place I'm in is dark and cold , it's a small place it feels like a long case like a coffin?, "footsteps coming close to you as you start banging who's there!, let me out!" (he he he) I'm coming , a man with a hat and king white hair appears he lifts me out of the coffin I was in, who are you!, why am I here! "He gives you a creepy smile" that's a secret-undertaker "he puts his pointer finger up to his mouth and then smiles at you again", I'm the undertaker, the "undertaker"??, oh so you've heard of me-undertaker, (he starts giggling) "he pulls you towards him as your shaking", oh woah you must be cold-undertaker "he pulls of his coat and gives it to you" come with me-undertaker, "he leads you into this bedroom", here is where you'll be sleeping-undertaker, I'm right next door if you need me-undertaker, "he leaves and closes the door behind him" what is going on? I have nothing to do with him, (an hour later), I'm hungry, "gets up" "as you walk towards the door and head out you go to look for the kitchen" (you hear someone talking) it's him!, what are you doing!, trying to escape already??-undertaker, why that makes me sad-undertaker,(he laughs) well though I am just playing-undertaker "he walks towards you as you back up" I was just looking for the kitchen, I'm hungry, oh! Well then that is my fault for not giving you a proper tour-undertaker, what do you want to eat?-undertaker, Anything is fine, "as he puts on a apron, and starts cooking you an omelet" here you go all done-undertaker, "he sits down across from you crossing his arms" try it-undertaker, "you take a bite" it's actually better then what I expected!, what did you expect?!-undertaker, well-"thoughts of poison being in food" "thoughts of its being burnt", anyways why am I here!, you still have not answered me! Answered you?-undertaker "he grunts" (he grabs your hand and pushes you against the wall) what makes you think I must answer you?-undertaker, (he giggles) "you slap the hat off his head" well that's not nice now is it-undertaker, now you need a punishment-undertaker, "he drags you to his room, and throws you on his bed" what do you think your doing!, what I'm doing-undertaker (laughs) he starts to unbutton your shirt you blush and say wait" what?-undertaker, it's my first time you see and-, oh I see-undertaker, he gets up and leaves the room, I'll be back later, I'm sorry this happened-undertaker, "you look suprised" what just happened and why did I allow it to?!, "you run to your room and shut the door quickly going straight to the bed", he has beautiful green eyes I saw them when I hit his hat off earlier, (blush) I've seen him somewhere I can feel it, but where? " you lie down quickly falling asleep" "with the" this last thought on your mind, who is this man named undertaker with the green eyes and where have I seen him.

Authors note: the first chapter is very short, but I hope you enjoyed, thank you.
-DW