Chapter 14: The Cat, the Turtle-Rabbit, the Monkeys and the Marshmallow Man

A/N:

I didn't have the heart to crop out Rosie. Sorry and i do intend to include her in the story, i dont know how, but hopefully, i will be able to. Anyway, on to the story.

JISOO's POV

As soon as Lisa gave me a the slight nod, i knew she wanted to talk. I can't help but be proud and awed by difference in her. This trip may not have been a bad idea afterall. I turnerd to my cousin who i know feel like i need to talk to but that would have to wait. Honestly, Jennie and I have been close when we were younger but have lost touch through the years. Fact is life actually happened, her absence in my life covered by the fact that Lisa came to live with us and became my sister.

"Jendeuk, why don't you go rest in our room, i will see you in a bit, okay?" I instructed my cousin, giving her hand a gentle squeez before looking at the two moron who were silently challenging each other.

"Alright! You two heard her, see yourselves out." I said while shooing the two men out of the suite.

"Soo, please, you know i have no where to go. I just need to talk to her. I know if i can..." Jackson said which i ticked me for some reason.

"She'd what? Forgive you?! That you will be back together??! Jax you should know more than anyone that you fucked this whole thing up big time. Fact is, you may never get her back. What you did was unforgiveable. You went after her bestfriend. Your betrayal caused her two of the most important people in her life. You knew she didn't open up to people, you knew she had trust issues, but she trusted you. I trusted you. I trudted you to take care of her, but you failed her. We failed her! As your friend, i would advise you to give her time, but as her eonnie and bestfriend i would ask you stay the hell away from her." At that, his face turned ashen, probably realizing the extent of his action.

"I'm sorry Soo, please just ask her to talk to me. I would respect whatever she decides. I just need to apologize. I just need her to understand." Jacks insisted. Truth be told i dont really understand him. For the longest time he was pining over Lisa until the girl got tired of rejecting him, but for what? To be replaced the first sign of trouble. Knowing it wasn't my place though, i refrained from airing that so i just nodded at him before turning Bam.

"Im sure i don't need to tell you the disappointment Lisa would most likely feel, if you two would do anything idiotic, right?" I said pointedly, to which they both responded to with a nod, before ushering them out locking the door after them.

As soon as I entered her room, i found Lisa standing next to the floor to the French looking it seems to the bustle of the French metro below.

"Have they gone?" She asked.

"Yes. What's on your mind Lis?" I don't know if its the psychology major in me that prompted me to ask that question, from where  i stand i see her raised her eyebrow in question, before shrugging her shoulder in response.

"Do you want to talk about it?"
I asked.

"Chu..." she said obviously dont know where to begin.

"Lis, i know you're expecting an apology from me for keeping what i know from you. To be honest, i dont think you are completely oblivious of whats happening and what was bound to happen the moment you accepted him." I heard her sigh.

"You're the closest thing i have to a sister, but i refuse to let you play the victim here. If anything, i apologize for letting you go through it knowing you didnt love him. I apologize for watching while you wait for something we both know will never happen." I added getting flustered that she was still refusing to look at me. Again she just nodded.

"Lisa... you were both pining on something you that is never gonna happen." I was beginning to be exasperated by her reaction or the lack of it rather.

"Lalisa..."

"Oh shut up Kim!" I heard her say which was followed by a fit giggle.

"You piece of shit!" I heard myself say as i sigh in relief. I thought she has put her wall back up again. I look as she hurriedly wipe a tear in her eye.
I know despite her smile she is still hurt by what happened. Slowly her smile faded as she continues to lool outside.

"Go ahead say it." I hear her say.

" I don't think there's a need to verbalize whatever my opinion on you and this situation Lis." I said trying to wipe the smirk off my face.

"Oh C'mon! We both know you have been itching to say it as soon as you get off that plane. Go ahead. Just lets get this over with." She said in between teeth trying to feign a smile.

"Idiot." I said, she sniggered at that.

"So what do you plan to do now?" I asked, sure that the wheels in her head has been running at full speed.

"I don't know, honestly. I know I to talk to Jackson for closure and end it, but part of me wants to just leave him hanging, for what he did." She said.

"We both know you are not going to do that."

LISA's POV

"We both know you are not going to do that." I heard her say, which brought me to let out a sigh.

"You know me too well eonnie."

"I know you, you're a good person Lis, too good if you ask me." Which made me sigh once again.

"Hug?" I finally look at her and saw her with her arms open. I walk towards her and let her wrap me in her arms.

I have been hurt, but Jisoo is right. It was also my fault. I could have been honest. I thought after i gave Jackson a chance i would learn to love him, which i do, just not romantically. His touch and smile makes me comfortable, i don't feel my heart flutter whenever he is near. Unlike... 'No Lisa. Don't go there...' i mentally scolded my self. One thing is for sure i have to finish everything with Jackson, hopefully, we can still be bestfriends after this. Another sigh, Bam and dad, i know i have to do something, knowing about my dad's condition and how Bam is probably struggling to help manage the company while looking after father, then there's Jennie, i was even surprised myself when i offered her to stay with me, knowing i will have to leave here soon. Which reminded me,

"Eonnie, you never told me about Jennie in fact i dont think i have met or heard of her before." I asked curiously.

"Oh that's because up until recently she has been living in Seoul with her dad." She said, still not letting go of the hug. Then all of a sudden i felt her flick my forhead which made me yelp in pain.

"Ouch!! What was that for?!" I asked her while rubbing my forehead.

"Picking up a girl you barely know! You're lucky she was my cousin!! Which reminds me..." i felt her give my head another flick.

"Ouch! Eonnie! Stop hitting me!" That is for being rude to my cousin and this, she said as she flick my ear instead i was still covering my forehead.

"Ouch! Jisoonie!!! Stop hitting me or i'm going to tell appa you're abusing me again." I complained rubbing my ear.

"That is for being annoying!" She said. I heard the tone of relief in her voice that she tried to cover up with humor.

"You made me worry..." she whispered sniffling. I let myself drown in the warmth of her hug for a couple of seconds. Sighing in content being with one of the people i trust the most. Until i feel her elbow my stomach as she break the hug.

"Damn! Stop hitting me! What was that about Eonnie?" I asked once again.

"I just felt like doing it." She shrugged and she walk out of the room and said,

"Come feed me! Why don't we break that purse of yours before and use daddy's card for lunch!"

-=_ A/N_=-

Hey guys! How are you? Thank you for adding this story and for actually just reading. I'm amazed that that someone actually took the time to read this. I'm sorry not much happened in this chapter. Hopefully that will change in the next chapter.

Anyways, can you let me know your thoughts about the story so far? I would appreciate hearing ideas.

Well, take care then.

P.s. i did not take the time to proof read this. I will do that this weekend.