Hinata Shoyo Part 2

When I opened my eyes, I could see the white room. I adjusted my sight and looked around the room. Where am I? Hospital? I see, I tried to kill myself.

I saw Natsu was reading a book on the sofa beside me. I tried to call her name then she looked at me and immediately came to me.

"Oni chann, wait I call mama" He dashed to the door.

After about 2 minutes, my mom, Natsu, and a doctor came to me to check my condition. He asked me some questions then left the room. I saw tears coming from my mom's eyes.

"I'm sorry" that's all I could say.

"It's okay Shoyou, it's not your fault. It's my fault, I can't even protect you" She said while hugging me.

'What a bad son I am" I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry" I cried in her arm, like a baby. I cries until I fell asleep.

Karasuno Pov

"Where is Hinata? He is not coming again today?" Suga asked.

"It doesn't matter if he comes or not," Tsukkishima said.

"Right? I don't think we still need him in our team" Tanaka agreed

"What do you mean?" Suga and Nishinoya asked in unison

"You know about the rumors, he was bullying one of his classmates during junior high and he also being friends with bad boys in our school" Tanaka continue

"Oh I also heard that his father is taking drugs," Yamaguchi said. They continue badmouthing Hinata.

"So you guys trust the rumors more than you trust Shoyo?" Nishinoya yelled at them, disappointed.

"Who knows what Hinata feels after hearing those words coming from his teammate's mouth" Suga clench his fist.

Time Skip

as I woke up from sleep, I brushed my teeth then change to my school uniform. I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. 

"Morning Shochann" Natsu greeted me while hugging my leg

"Morning Natsu" I greeted her back

"Shouyo, next week we move to Tokyo okay?" I'm a bit shocked but I just nodded my head. I don't care anymore. If that makes my mom happy, then I'm fine with that. 

"don't worry, I choose a school that has a volleyball team so that you can join them" sometimes, I felt like I already lost interest in everything. I played volleyball because I want to kill my time. To be honest, I just want to die. I have no reason to live anymore except my mom and Natsu. 

"Okay, thank you mom" I smile at her.

After breakfast, I headed to school. I cycling from home to school because my house is quite far from school.

Timeskip

"Shorty" I turned my head to the voice. A very familiar voice.

"So you are not coming for two days huh?" The piercing guy asked me.

"We miss you, you know that?" The other guy said.

"Why not today we do naughty thingy," they said then dragged me to the empty old classroom.

"No please no" I tried to run away from them but it was impossible. They were huge and taller than me.

They pushed me hard to the wall. My body felt itchy. They come close to me and start to kiss me harshly. I tried to push them but they are too strong. My body was shaking so badly. If I'm not pushing them I don't know what's going to happen to me. Enough with scars and bruised that they made in my body.

That piercing guy unbuttons my school uniform. He licks my nipples while the other guy kisses me and tries to put his tongue in my mouth. I refuse but then he slaps my face. I want to cry. I'm scared. I'm scared to death. After a few minutes, they start to unzip my pants. I'm shocked. I don't care if they hit me like they usually do but not with this. I don't want to be raped.

I tried my hardest to kick them until they fell to the ground. They looked at me like they want to kill me. Then I ran as fast as I can but that blonde hair guy grabbed my shirt. I fell to the ground, my back felt so hurt. They smirked at me then they kick my stomach. I hissed inwardly. I tried to protect my face. They kick me again and again until

"Oi, What are you guys doing here. 3 of you better come to my office right now" One of my class teachers scold us.

"Tch" They clicked their tongue at me. I sighed in relief

"Are you okay Hinata?" My teacher asked me.

"Yes, thank you sensei" My body still trembling. I'm so scared.

After School and after practice~

After what happened to me during recess, I always spacing out. It's the worse day for me. Even during practice I can't focus and concentrate that's made me got hit with the ball in my face more than 2 times.
'Thank God today is my last day here.'

"Hinata, let's talk outside" I'm a bit confused but I headed to where Kageyama went to

"Yes, Tobio? What do you want" I asked

"Let's break up," Kageyama said with a stern face

'Ah, I know this going to happen,
"Okay" I smiled at him then I went back to the gym and clean the gym with others. Yes, my heart hurts so bad. I want to hug him. I want to spend my time with him. I love him but what can I do?

"What does that mean? Why he is smiling?" Kageyama thought while clenching his fist

-
-

We change our clothes before we got back home

"Hinata are you okay? You spacing out a lot today" Suga asked with concerns

"Yes yes sorry I just thinking about something," I said while rubbing my neck

"So you can think huh shrimp?" Tsukkishima said while the others laughed at me. I smiled awkwardly. After that one by one left the room. They went to Ukai's shop

"Nishinoya, faster I'm going to lock the door," Suga said while I waited for them.

Then me, Nishinoya and Suga went to Ukai's shop too. We are further away from the others because we left later. We talked and laughed but then I stopped walking.

"Suga san, Noya san...hm thankyou" they looked at me with their confused face

"About what?"

"Why?"

I tried to not crying. I smiled at them with my brightest smile
"Oh I just want to say thank you though, can't I?"

"YES OF COURSE YOU CAN, THANKYOU TOO HINATA," they said in unison. They looked at each other and then laughed.

Nishinoya and Sugawara Pov

"There is something wrong with Hinata" but both of them just swapped their thoughts away