Seeing Izzy

Seeing Izzy

So I woke up to a my phone going off with a text from Foxy saying he is going to bring a friend and I will like it. I am scared to see who it is but happy. I got up and went downstairs to get breakfast. When I was done I put my things into the sink. I saw my sister walk in and I get her breakfast. After that I want up to my room to get ready to go. I had a t-shirt I made on a website and it said "Foxy Boi!!". I put shorts on and my blue nikes. I got my bag money and my phone. I texted Foxy where are we meeting. He texted back at a park that is 20 mins from the house. He asked if I can drive and I said yes. He texted back saying thx god. I got there and I saw Foxy back talking with someone. I got out and Foxy walked towards me with Izzy. Wait a min IZZY IS IN LA. 

Me= IZZY??

Izzy= Hey Sky. I cant believe u are here in LA

Foxy= See I was not lieing to u that she moved here.

Izzy= Ok Ok Calm down so lets get them books for tomorrow then.

Me= Ye lets get going then

After hugging and everthing we got into the car to the mall to get my books. I remember that I will be seeing jack tomorrow. When we got to the mall I saw a skype message from Jack saying we could meet today at the mall. I texted him back sure after I am done shopping for school things. He said thats fine message me when u are done and ready.

We got something for school for me and I got Izzy number so I dropped them back and said bye to them. I am so happy I know three people from skype in LA. I dont get why Foxy and Izzy keep telling me to stay away from Jack from SG Heros. Wait could the Jack from skype be the one they are talking about? Well we have not done a face cam with the group so I say that why they dont know its Jack from skype. So I got home and got everything ready for school. I got back into my car and texted Jack on skype saying I am ready to meet up at the mall. I drive to the mall and went into the cafe to wait for Jack to come. 

A/N 

Well thats part 3. What will happen in part 4? Will Jack come or not? Will they meet anyone at the mall? Well wait and see for the next update. Dont forget to vote comment and add it to your library. <3 LP out