within the hour

Up there is Castor! He dresses weird but Stitch loves it because he dresses the same!
ALSO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY. ITS THE MISKAET SERIES BOOK ONE!

"So Wallow, are you staying here or coming home with us?" My mom asked.

We were all sitting in the livingroom with Cius in my lap and playing with a button on my shirt.

"Well I was hoping to stay here a bit longer. Lucius wants to study the supernatural in North Carolina. So with there only being a few months left of school it would be better to stay here then when school ends we go to north Carolina and us stay with you guys." I explained.

"Of course that's okay sweetheart. I know you want to stay close to your mate and his family."

"But we expect daily phone calls, we've missed out on so much of your life so we want to hear about everything." My dad said sternly making me smile.

"Of course dad. But I have to ask, why did you give me to Debbie?"

My mother sighed heavily and gripped my dad's hand before giving me a thin smile. "When you were first born, a war was going on between us and a group of tyrant vampires that wanted to overtake your dad and I. They believed that us vampires are the dominant species and needed to overthrow the wolf's, faes, and elvin people and others. But to be honest the wolf's and faes would meet us equally and the elves.....well they would kick all our asses with just a snap of there finger. Sorry getting off track. Anyway, they tried to kidnap you and were going to use you against us to get us to step down. Thank god your dad decided to check up on you or you would have taken away from us and Roderick would have kept you.

I will not have any of my babies taken from me. The war ended some years later but we had to keep you hidden until you could defend yourself because Roderick somehow got away and we can't find him." By the bend of her explanation she was shaking, I couldn't tell if it was out of rage or fear, maybe both.

"I heard about Roderick, he likes to torture people who won't join his cult. He castrates the men, and removes the breasts from the women. They call him the modern-day Dracula because he kills humans." Lucius said while looking at my men.

My father grunted and leaned back. "Yes, he believes we need to enslave humans, he thinks that there nothing but cattle."

"He sounds like a monster." I mumbled and held Lucius tight to my chest.

Lucius snuggled deep into my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead.

"Well, we're going to stay here a few weeks to spend some time with you if that's alright." My dad said.

"Of course that's alright, we haven't seen each other in over eighteen years." I replied.

My parents both smiled and nodded. "Good, we've missed you honey, so very much. You have no idea how many times your father had to keep me from going out and getting you back."

"I had to lock her in the bathroom a few times." My dad chuckled out.

At that time my lovely little Izza came running into the room, buck ass naked. "Lolly!" He yelled and climbed up the couch and into my mates lap.

I chuckled and ruffled his wet hair. "What's up Izza pop?"

"Dada wants to give me a baff."

I raised an eyebrow. "It looks like he already gave you one Izza." Cius said.

Izza shook his head quickly and pointed to a very angry looking, soaking wet Stitch.

I pressed my lips tight together to not laugh.