~1~

Author's POV : 

English - 89%

Science - 90% 

Math - 90%

these were the Final grades Kim Doyoung got in Exams.

'' YESS !! I really got good Marks. I finally did it. Good Job doyoung ! '' 

Doyoung praised himself as he held his report card in his hands. today was the graduation which means his last day of student life. doyoung didn't attend the ceremony as His father was way too busy to spend only 2 hours with his son. so doyoung just decided to take the report card and celebrate it by himself. 

'' Now I can just find a Good Job and live my life independently.'' 

doyoung was thinking as he exit from the University and made his way to go back home. But on his way back home, he stopped in front of his favorite Bakery.

'' since I don't even Have friends , let's celebrate this day with some delicious food Alone.''

He was thinking about what to eat Happily until his eyes landed on the watch which was  wrapped around his wrist. and his expressions died. 

'' ohh shit,  I need to return home fast .''

Doyoung quickly grabbed some cookies , pay for them and ran back home.

Doyoung opened the main and entered the house just to be greeted by  his Mother or rather should say fucking step mother. doyoung just don't get it what he have ever done to deserve someone like her in his life.

'' Couldn't you come a little more later, huh?''

she said standing up from the couch. the sound coming from her high heels were really irritating doyoung.

'' I clearly told you to come early as my friends are coming. Now I don't care how you do it but I want you to cook everything which is on the menu I gave you Yesterday on time .''

yeah this fucking bitch really treat doyoung like a servant. Doyoung hate it but when ever he tried to complain about her to his Dad he never believe it as he is blind in her love.

'' the food will be ready on time.''

doyoung simply said while going to his room without looking at his step mother.

.

.

.

after whole 3 hours of cooking and cleaning , Doyoung Finally got time to take shower and enjoy eating those cookies he brought earlier. 

'' I just can't wait for dad to come home.''