BHALOBASHA

A normal day in CID BEAURO ..... but it brought a change in all faces......Shreya came to beauro with a bag in hand....and wished duo

Shreya, Good morning sir
Duo, are Shreya tum ......ha good morning
Abhijit, are yeh kya leke ayi ho shreya?
Shreya, sir isme ap sab ke liye mithai or mere engagement ke invitation card hai.....

The colour of Daya's face drained out...Every took the sweet happily....when they are busy in giving Shreya good wishes for marriage ...she noticed sad face of Daya.....

Shreya, sir ap ayenge na??(looking at Daya)

But Daya was lost in his own thougt...so he even didn't hear her any word....aftersome time he understands that the question was for him.... he immediately answered...

Daya, ha ha m...mai jaroor ayunga....

This time ACP sir came .....he asked Abhijit to come to his cabin...and then they left for HQ for some urgent meeting called by DCP....Daya and others again engaged in their work...during lunch time all left for cafeteria to have lunch except Daya .....after sometime he went to cafeteria to take a coffee...as he was not much hungry after getting invitation card....when he came near the door he heard purvi's voice and stopped their....or we can say his feet didn't allow him to move after hearing the question of purvi....

Purvi, tu sach sach batana Shreya mujhe tu sach me khush hai na iss rishtey se???tu zuban se kuch or keheti hai..par lagta hai tere dil main khuch or hi hay....

Daya (pov), yeh bat to main bhi tumse janna chatha hoon Shreya...par sayad tum mere samne comfortable nehi ho...sayad Purvi ko kuch batado...sayad main tumhari help kardoon....

Shreya, main iss rishtey se bohot khoosh hoon Purvi....you know Sid bohot achha larka hai..mujhe palko main bithake rakhta hai....uski ankho main mere liye bas pyaar dikhta hai...jo usne confess kar diya khuch hi din pahele....or mera kya .....is duniya main hum usse pyaar karte hain jo hamse pyaar kare .....to zahir si bat hain mai use pyaar to zaroor karungi....

Purvi, or Daya sir ka kya???

Shreya, unka kya??vo mujhe vul jayenge pehli bali ladkio ki tarah....

This is enough for Daya...he ran back to the beauro and burried his face in the desk and cried silently. ....though he wanted to cry his heart out....he preferred silence.....

Here after seeing Daya came running to beauro with moist eyes Shreya made an excuse...

Shreya, Purvi main na apni mobile beauro main chor ayi...main leke ata hoon...

Purvi, tu khana to khake jaa....

Shreya, ake khati hoon na important call asakta hain....and she left

She literally ran to beauro ,stopped mear door...looked Daya who was doing his file work ..... but rubbing his eyes continuously ....which pinched her heart...

Shreya(pov), itna dhkhi mat hoyiye na sir...apke ankho ka har ek anso mujhse na jane kitne sawal puchte hain...kya batau main unko...apna majboori....kayse strong rakhoo main apne apko....apka yeh dukh mujhe kamjor karta hain...

When Shreya was thinking all these Daya came out of beauro ....and headed towards washroom.....shreya followed him...stopped at the door way when she heard the loud crying voice of Daya...but soon it ended ....Daya splashed some water on his face...and came out of the washroom hiding his tears....

After sometime ACP and Abhijit came to beauro with a grumpy face..they called Daya in beauro. ....Shreya was looking towards the cabin...where she saw her seniors discussing something important.... Daya with a determined face,Abhijit with a same grumpy face and ACP was imotionless. .....after sometime Abhijit and Daya left cabin and headed towards their work but said others nothing....

So here is my first update of my first story....hope you all will like it...

Please vote and comment.....