2.

Next day ~

Rosé feel someone touching her belly and talk with someone she slowly opened her eyes . She looked her husband talking with there baby who even not came in this world.. she smiled .

Taehyung : good morning baby . Btw yesterday night I know your Habit is touch me when you sleep . But yesterday night you look powerful and your touch shivering me .

Rosé giggle and ans

Because 1month I not touch even see you so that reason maybe  .

Taehyung : my love miss me . I also miss your cuddle , and your nughty  hand .

Rosé : what ? I only touch ur neck , and arm . She said with blushed .

Taehyung : you liar . Btw you where we last Make Love .

Rosé made O shape face .

Rosé : Mr. Kim don't taik like this thing your little life in my womb . And I listen from some old people . Thay said don't talk like this thing when front lady is pregnant . Understand . Btw so meny days I am not going church for pray .

Taehyung : why u trust on god ?

Rosé : because he made us if he not like we not meet or even love .

Taehyung : don't speak that don't love you know how I badly love u like psycho . U know you and our little life is my life for the rest of our life  . And our love are always like pure for each other no one can separate us from each other even god . Ok

( I know this look ridiculous and wierd but understand his feeling )

Rosé kiss him and smile "why you like this " ?

Taehyung : because your not only love but also possession of my life .

Rosé : I never go anywhere without you ok .

Taehyung : good girl .

Rosé : let's go to kitchen we need to make some for our three i Mean for 2

Taehyung : " not today " am gonna make breakfast for both

Rosé : b..u..t you even not know how to make  omlet so how or just 5 min wait here I came . From bath ok . Pls can you choose dress for me . But colour is white ok.

Taehyung : ok but come Early . I waiting for you .

Then go for bath and taehyung choose clothes for her ,the fragrance he got in her closet it's him onther level satisfaction as her name the fragrance also rose perfume .

Taehyung pick her clothes .and put in bed .

10min ~

Rosé came and pick her clothes but she not found her bra .

Rosé : tae you not put my bra here '' and where are you ? And I watch taehyung talking with someone .His tone of speak like he talking with girl but in harsh tone  . But that is normal for me so then I back to room and first I wear  clothes .
Rosé brushing her hair . But two hands  came from behind and grabbed her both arm in there .

Taehyung : your skin not look normal rosé . You use any type of unique cream or something else because your skin is glowing or my baby do something from inside to you  . That's the  reason you look glowing .

Rosé : stop it and who the girl you talking with .

Taehyung give his phone to her .

Rosé : oh then I open contact list .I am O made face and hugged him .
Jisoo eonnie and Jennie eonnie came tomorrow with there husband . I think tomorrow someone jealous .