I walked downstairs and looked down at my hands. And nodded my head. I'm just weird. I smiled at my mom, who stood in the kitchen baking an egg. ''Oh hey honey,'' my mom mainly starts with this and it's to become so annoying. I packed in my stuff and started eating bread with peanut butter, it was delicious. I jumped on my bike and my mom started waving at me. I really liked school. In fact, I was a big nerd. that's why people dislike me too. I started biking to the forest, it was so big and quit and only one way to the exit of the forest. But this forest is where I feared for my life. I heard of a big man kidnapping you and stuff leaves me horrified. 

I sighted. Whatever, I'm just trying to survive instead of die. But then I felt something under my bike, it was a cat. I looked in fear. '' a shit I don't have time for this'' while I hopped off my bike. The cat looked in pain. And I freed the cat on my bike. It ran away. Luckily, the cat was not seriously hurt.

When I arrived at school, I looked down. I saw Sidney and sandy, the biggest bullies and popular girls in the school. But I was too late. They saw me. '' Oh hey, what for wish clothing are you wearing?''. I looked and said nothing. I thought: you two can rot in hell. And they pushed me to the ground. The bell rang. '' Oops'' they shouted and ran away. At that moment, they ran away. I wanted to go up, when i saw my history teacher. He was in his mid-50s but was still handsome. I blushed but also shamed for my whole life. And on the moment he passed me he turned his face to me. ''Oh, what happened to you, Krysti? I nodded my head. Oh, just bullies. He gasped. '' if only they would know''. I looked up. I was so scared of his word now. I got up only to find myself coverd in a lot of mud. I ran quickly to my class. '' Im sorry miss Erica''! What happended to you gosh. ''Come talk to me afterwards''. I walked towards my seat. Sidney and Sandy laughed with their friends and looked over me. I tilled my head up. I was used to this, this happened all the time and if i get to the teacher the bullies will hurt me more. im confinced.  The bell rings. ''Hahah'' they gotten away. Oh miss Krysti come to me please. I walked towards miss Erica. '' here i am then''. she laughed. '' You know, i heard from your history teacher that bullies hured you''. I nodded thats right. she gasped ''who did that?''. I knew if i neded to anwser this was the moment so i  gasped and quickly said, Sandy and Sidney. Ok I will be aware of that. and I grabbed my stuff and got away to get my lunch. I gasped and sat alone again. This was also a very hatred school amongst most teens because you learn so much etc. I was snapped out of my toughts when a notification came from my phone. It was Nick, my brother. Guess what. I opened my whatsapp. K-what? B-I got an new setup for gameing so you can have my old ones. I looked up! what he was never that nice and i smiled.