Chapter 1: Girl Time

It was a Saterday afternoon, and Alya and Marinette were hanging out at the zoo. Earlier that day, they had ran into Adrien walking out of a photoshoot. He accidently bumped into Marinette and caused her to drop her sketchpad.(Hint: A=Adrien, M=Marinette, and Al=Alya). A: "Marinette!" "Im so sorry, I didnt see you there." Said the blond hair boy bending down to get Marinette's sketchbook. M: "O-oh hi Badrien I-I mean Adrien!" Stuttered Marinette. Adrien handed Marinette the book and turned to Alya. A: "So where are you girls headed off to this evening?" Adrien asked smilling at the two girls. AL:"We're heading off to the zoo!" Alya draped her arm over Marinette's shoulder and smiled brightly. Marinette looked at Adrien with one of her cute nervous smiles like always. *HONK HONK* A:"Well, thats my ride, better not keep my bodyguard waiting". Adrien smiled and waved at the two girls before heading the direction of his bodyguards car. M: Y-Yeah! Better head O-Off to your beauty....I MEAN HOME!" Marinette blushed furiously and ran towards the direction of the zoo. A: Okay...? Bye Alya!" AL: Bye Adrien! As soo as Adriens car drove away, Alya lookex in the direction Marinette ran towards. AL: "Girl, Girl, Girl..." Alya laughed a small chuckel and unfolded her arms and walked towawrds the direction of the zoo.

Author Note: Hey! I hoped you liked the first chapter of "He Knows". Just letting Ya'll know that this is my first book ever so please bear with me. 😂😂😂 Anyway I hope you understand the little hint I put at the top if not just comment about ot and I'll explain it again. Bug Out!