Untitled Part 2

Hello my name is Blair I'm a witch cat well this is about my life *sigh* well let's start!
I woke up 5:00 am in a morning Cook for my self using my own magic spells -_- .6:30 am getting ready for school . I have Five Best friends Their names are ( Maria V, Kishane, Elisja , Deborah and Afreen  )
Well be fore i went to school i will have to informed my friends in fb . like to day march 26 2015 .well today is the very sad day in my life . I arrived in chool at 7: 14 A.m i was standing outside with Maria/liz and elisja/patty Waiting for kishane/tsubaki when i realized that she is not coming i was so sad cause today is the spring break well let met tell you guys what kind of a best friend is kishane . she is nice , kind , funny , kawaii , she makes me happy all the time , she is an anime lover . let me just say that she is a Greatest Best Friend Forever i've ever met ! ..... i know that i have other bff's but shane/tsubaki is different really . well I'm so glad i met a kind of friend like her . Please guys vote this book i wanted to do this for her .... im not a lesbian im just like her sister and sometimes im calling her mommy shane . but when i findout that she is going back to her country iwas so so sad i told her never for get me . she is the Bestest friend I've Ever known ....

Mommy shane is you saw this book
i just wanna say that I love you as a friend and Never Forget me....