Our first time

Brody opened the door to the love boat shirtless with sweat running down his body as he looked for Damon. "Damon, you in here?" Brody asked but got no response. "guess I can get changed here then" Brody thought to himself as he closed the door to the love boat and took off his trousers and taking off his boxers, leaving him naked. "Brods, was that you" Damon asked leaving the bathroom in a towel "Oh shit, sorry Damon, thought you was out" Brody said rushing to put his trousers back on. "You know, you can get changed around me, right?" Damon asked hoping he would "You sure bro, I don't want to make it awkward" Brody chuckled "Nah it's all good" Damon said as Brody took his pants off again and Damon just started at Brody's long cut cock as it bounced up and down. "Wow, I didn't know that you..." Brody said as she stared at Damon who was daydreaming about his cock. "No, I'm not gay or anything I'm just" "What if I let you look some more" Brody smirked "Maybe even let you touch" Brody said as he approached Damon, Damon stood up. His tall lanky body towered over Brody. "Sit back down big guy, I'll bring the goods to you" Brody said pushing down on Damon's hairy chest. As Damon continued to look in awe "Get on your knees" Brody commanded as he clenched his jaw, Damon did what he was told and dropped to his knees and put his lips around the tip of Brody's dick. Ahhhh oooooo fuck Brody moaned as he received the best blow job that he had ever been given. "Mate, if you was this good, this would of happened ages ago" Brody said as he released a series of small twitches as Damon moved his tongue around Brody's dick. "Fuck you are so good" Brody said just managing to grab hold of Damon's head and face fucking him. "Damon looked up at Brody only making him hornier and leaking sweet, sweet precum into Damon's mouth. Brody sat on the bed and Damon moved his hand up and down Brody's big muscular chest, feeling his his abs that were all hot and sweaty. Brody just smiled with confidence knowing he was perfect, His chiselled chin, perfect body and his large dick what was not to want. "Turn around fuck boy" Brody demanded and without getting up, Damon laid on all fours ready to be fucked. Brody bent down over Damon, and put his girthy cock into Damon's small hole, very slowly. "Fuck Brods" Damon's eyes rolled into the back of his head head as he felt pleasure with his hole opening up. Brody slowly squatted down as he moved his big thick veiny cock into Damon's tight Damon much faster, Damon Moaned and groaned as he was man handled by Brody, He got rougher and rougher, slamming his cock into Damon's ass with no remorse. Brody slapped Damon's ass over and over as Damon Moaned with pleasure Damon's cock leaked precum as Brody continued to fuck him, Damon could feel and hear the loud clap of Brody's low hanging balls and Damon's ass.

Brody flipped Damon over before putting his cock back into Damon, Damon looked into Brody's eyes as Brody enter him again, Brody thrusted in and out of Damon as Damon just continued to admire every inch of him. "Damon, I'm gonna cum" Brody chuckled as he took his dick out of Damon and was now wanking, Damon got on his knees, licking the shaft of Brody's cock as Brody started to moan, he placed his free hand on the back of Damon's head as he prepared to cum all over his face. Damon licked Brody's balls until he heard Brody moan louder, knowing he was about to cum, Damon looked up at Brody with his bright blue eyes as Brody released his spunk all over Damon's face. Damon smiled as he slowly licked the cum from his cheek, he loved the taste and wanted more, Damon proceeded to hold Brody's dick and put it back into his mouth, wanting to suck Brody for any spunk he had left. Brody twitched as Damon continued to give Brody a blow job until Brody released a smaller batch of cum into Damon's mouth making him satisfied.

"How about we finish you off big boy" Brody smiled panting like a puppy, his Bonner still rock solid

Damon wanked him self off getting hard just by looking at Brody, Brody got on his knees wanting Damon's big cock, it was slightly larger than Brody's making Brody jealous.

Brody moved his head on to Damon's cock and Damon started to face fuck Brody, Damon lifted his arms putting them behind his head as he thrusted his cock into Brody's mouth, Brody looked up with his puppy dog eyes as if he was begging for Damon to go harder and faster. Brody took Damon's cock out of his mouth, slobber hitting the floor, he jerked Damon off before putting his cock back in his mouth.

"Brods, I'm gonna cum" Damon said relaxed, Brody went faster on Damon's cock before Damon's massive load squirted down Brody throat, small drips escaping his mouth and hitting the floor.

Brody stoop up, still looking up at Damon, who bent down slightly to make out with Brody, Brody dribbled the cum into Damon's mouth and Damon did the same, the two made out, cum being exchanged between both of their mouths.

"I love you Damon" Brody said looking up at him

"I love you too Brody" Damon smiled looking down at him, Brody climbed into the bed at the love boat, Damon followed, placing his head on Brody's muscular chest, it was like a pillow, Damon fell asleep listening to Brody's heartbeat through his chest as Brody smiled stroking Damon's hair until he also fell asleep.