Riding

It was hours after Brody and Damon had fucked, Damon was still asleep as Brody was waking up. He looked over at Damon who was still asleep on his chest. without moving too much Brody grabbed his phone to check the time, noticing it was 7pm he booked a table for the hutch later that night. He put his phone back down and just admired his boyfriend.

"Brods" Damon said waking up, he smiled when he saw Brody's face, Damon felt amazing after his first time getting his ass pounded and really his ass ached for more.

"Afternoon big man" Brody said staring at Damon waking up.

"Mmmm earlier was so good" Damon said pushing his head more into Brody's chest.

"How about we go for round two" Brody smirked as he lifted the bed covers to see his dick harder than usual.

"Fuck yes" Damon said now fully awake " but I'm gonna top you Brods" Damon smiled

"That's fine with me" Brody said throwing the bed sheet on the floor and lifting him self ontop of Damon as he laid down on the bed, Damon spat on his hand and jerked him self off lubing him self up before hei slowly positioned his cock so it fitted in to Brody's ass and thursted up, Brody whimpered falling into Damon's chest and Damon just laughed, "What's up, never had a real man's cock" Damon said boosting his cock all the way into Brody's ass again making Brody roll his eyes in pleasure as he pushed himself up and off Damon's chest and start to ride Damons cock, he moaned and groane as Damon simply put his hands behind his head and relaxed as Brody bounced on and off his cock.

"Brody" Damon twitched " I'm gonna cum" he said seriously, Brody continued to ride Damons dick wanting to feel Damon's cum shoot up his ass. After a few more minutes of riding, Damon shot his load up Brody's ass. Brody slowly stood up as his hole dripped with cum, now all over Damon's hair muscular legs.
Brody put his hands against the wall and leant his cock toward Damon's face, Damon put the cock in his mouth and Brody thrusted inside of Damon's mouth over and over again, Damon tasted Brody's precum and without any warning, Brody came in Damon's mouth. Damon loved the taste of cum and swolled it all leaving none left in his mouth.

"You need to get a shower" Brody laughed as his dick became floppy

"Don't you like my masculine sent" Damon smirked

"I fucking love it" Brody smiled

"But I don't think anyone at the hutch would" Brody said jumping out of bed

"Your right, they don't deserve all this" Damon said pointing at his body, the two laughed before Damon and Brody together before changing into suits and going out for their dinner at the Hutch.

Brodys suit just about fit him, he looked at Damon, who was still walking around with no clothes on, his cock flopped around as he gently played with it whilst finding his boxers to put on. Damon finialy put his suit on as the two headed to the Hutch.

"Hi guys" Tony said with a smile, "What can I get you" 

" I'll take the lobster" Brody said with confidence

"I'll have the same then" Damon smiled

"Sorry to ask, but are you two... Dating?" Tony questioned

"We are!" Damon said without a care

" That's brilliant, I'm made up for you both, I really am" Tony smiled walking off.

It was a few days later and Brody was at the Gym with Joel as the two finished working out they headed to the showers.

" Your ok if I get my cock out right?" Joel asked

"Be my guest" Brody said pretending to look away.

Joel free his cock, it was surrounded by curley black pubes, Brody stared as he watched the water from the shower bounce bounce off his dick as Joel touched it.

"I can see you watching" Joel raised an eyebrow

"Now you can ether keep watching or we can go back to yours and I don't know, fuck me" Joel said getting closer to Brody

"Im with Damon" Brody gulped

"A threesome it is then" Joel looked down at down at Brody's bulge and back up at his body.

"See you there" Joel said smiling.