How I learned sex ed courtesy do doom slayer

I was walking home after a day of getting yelled at by the professor. As I walked home and the sun began to go down I walked alone down the street.
Looking over the bridge, I thought just how it empty feels I just want to end it.

I took a deep breath and began walking again, As I reached my apartment I saw my mom and we ignored each other to be honest our relationship is a family was not great we barely talk or even had dinner together, I reached my room and laid down on the bed "hopefully my dreams are better" I thought as I drifted in to darkness.

As my eyes opened I took notice to the hellish landscape "Finally" I muttered after looking around for some time I noticed that the landscape was not hellish but I was literally in hell, with nothing to do I began walking and saw something that made me freeze.

A mountain of demons standing on top of it a man in a green armor with a shoulder cannon a gun in his hands and had built so menacing Satan himself would want drown in holy water The hell walker, The doom slayer what everthefuck you call him and his hand moved.

That's when I realized the super shotgun was being slowly loaded, and he told me while looking straight into my eyes "I'm going to give you "the talk" and you will LISTEN to me." At that moment, I saw his eyes; even if only for a brief moment, I saw the bloodlust and fury of someone-SOMETHING. It promised unimaginable pain and chaos if I even attempt to flee. At that moment time seemed to slow, the blazing heat suddenly cooled, the screams of the dammed seemed to quiet just for that brief moment. It took what felt like an hour for him to explain everything. I checked the time; it was 20 minutes... 20 minutes. The discussion of nearly every known sex position known to men and everything about both the female and male gender was given in the span of 20 minutes.

The fear I felt that day, as the doom slayer showed me how to masturbate, the feeling that I felt when he grunted was like listening to a pinata learning to fuck a coconut. I would never forget the terror .
Therapy would help but the damage was far too great. From that day on, every time I hear someone grunt I see the Slayer teaching me how to beat my meat with the hands that literally shredded demons apart. Therapy has helped, but no matter how many sessions I take I cannot forget the day I lost any form of innocence that I had.

As we began to travel together through hell, after an hour walking the slayer suddenly stopped and removed his helmet. I saw those eyes cold and emotionless as the void, I flinched but when I saw again I saw rage no remorse in those lifeless eyes.
Then what happen next froze me to my core he spoke in a voice that almost made my heart explode with fear "I SENSE SOME DEMON PUSSY" then he took a deep breath a breath that would make Orochimaru shudder and said "IT STINKS NICE AND GOOD" as lust began to fill the air. I realized something. I WAS SCARED, INCREDIBLY SCARED.

Then came what he liked to call "The test". I was told to fuck all of them. Every position possible, every kink, EVERYTHING. And when they passed out, I was told to move on to the next one. And when I got it wrong... he corrected me, showed me the process himself, it was so intense at some point that death during the sex was a blessing for the demons. I lost count after my 80th blow and was lost in a trance.
After I realized there was no more left I looked back to see the carnage I had unleashed. Sweaty bodies laid everywhere, stacked or even fucked into the ground. I looked up to see the Slayer Grinning ear to ear, and he said to me "now you're a man".

And I woke up and realized I no longer had fear of God much less a mortal I was no longer was ashamed or scared being a virgin for I knew how to RIP AND TEAR.
________________________________________
I had a dream about this so me and a dude from dis cord decided to write this