🔔 ; #OO2 | Instinct🍋

( WARNING : This story contains lemon/sexual content !!  )

Sorry I haven't been updating at all lately, I've been dealing with a lot!! I'll try to update as frequently as possible, though that still may not be often.

Note : This is my first ever lemon so please bare with me!! It may not be that good but I've been wanting to try writing it out for a while! I don't even know if I'll be making this public or if it'll stick around if I DO end up making it public, but for now, let the chapter begin!

─ ───────── ─

     You sighed quietly, laying in your bathtub while sipping from a glass of wine. Today was so tiring. So much happened in one day.. How? You find out that you're half.. Half what exactly?... 

Your deep thoughts were stopped in their tracks by the sound of your phone buzzing beside the bathtub. "Ah?" You tilted your head to the side a bit, sitting up out of the water to take the towel that your phone was laying on top of to dry your hands before picking up your phone to check the notification.

1 New Message. Sir Pheles.

Your heart jumped for a split second, seeing his name. Shit. Mephisto. 

You tilted your head back for a moment, you certainly weren't expecting him to text you at this hour..

You inhaled deeply, followed by a long exhale before you looked back down at your phone, unlocking it to see the message.

Sir Pheles: " Greetings, my dear! Might I ask, are you awake? " 

You raised an eyebrow, ' Why would he be texting me now.. What does he want this time? ' You thought before typing a response,

Y/N: " I am. I was going to go to bed soon, but what is it? "

Only seconds later your phone chimed in response, 

Sir Pheles: " Ah, wonderful! May I come to visit? "

' What the hell?.. At 9 PM? ' You thought. You just shrugged it off for the time being, typing back, 

Y/N: " Yes, but.. Is there something you need? And why do you want to visit so late? Is it something important? "

Sir Pheles: " My, my.. So many questions! Hm, well, I will be there in a few minutes. Until then! ^_^ "

You paused, just staring at the phone for a brief second. " Okay, then.. " You mumbled to yourself, grumbling quietly. 

─ ─── ─

      You got out of the bath, wrapping a towel around yourself as you got ready to exit the bathroom.

Shortly before you were finished, you heard a light knock at the door. Holy hell is he fast..

" One minute! " You chirped, quickening your pace with getting your hair brushed.

After you swiftly finished, you made your way out of the bathroom, " Come in! " You said, looking at the door from the corner of your eyes as you arranged a couple things in your living room.

As soon as those words left your lips, he came inside. Sir Pheles.. You held your breath for a moment, suddenly becoming.. Nervous?

You always got this feeling when he was around. What was it?..