Madison

•Madison P.O.V

"Come on Skylynn, Tex needs a rest he's tired," I said to my little sister.

I took her of the horse and held her hand as we walked toward the house.

"Can I watch Frozen again Maddie?" Sky asked.

"Sure, but first you need to wash your hands and change clothes your too muddy."

She nodded as we entered the door,taking off her boots.

We walked up the stairs and to Skylynn's room, I layed her on the bed and took a towel and horse shirt and pink shorts.

I picked up Sky and the towel and clothes, going to the bathroom so she could have a quick bath.

But it ended up being an hour, after I put her in her clothes I picked her up again and went down the stairs.

I placed her on the couch with Nash and Hayes. Our parents were on vacation in New York for a while so we looked after the house.

"Maddie make us some snacks!" Nash asked.

I replied with a "Ok" and made four peanut butter sandwiches and cut the ones for Skylynn in triangles.

I handed them all out while Hayes got a blanket and Nash put on the movie.

We sat quietly till the songs 'Do you want to build a snowman' and 'Let it go' came on.

Later on, Sky and Hayes fell asleep so I carried Skylynn to her room and Nash left Hayes on the couch.

I closed the door quitely when Nash creeped up behind me.

"Shit! Nash really?" I yelled.

"Sorry boss," he said with his hand in the air.

I went to my room with him following behind me. I sat on the bed and he did the same.

"What's up bro?" I asked.

"About Magcon, I wanted to talk to you about Matthew."

"Espinosa, right?"

"Yeah. I just wanted to say if I could fix you up with him?" He asked.

I laughed and pushed him out my room.

To be honest I thought Matt was hot but I wanted to get to know him before anything happened...

••••
Thanks For Reading💫