Chap. 8

Jade's pov

When we arrived at the airport secretary Yoon prepared a ride for us a van that would take us to the beach house.

 When we arrived at the house, all of us were sorted to our own rooms to rest but as for me I was talking with secretary Yoon now outside where you can see the whole beach.

Mr. Yoon is instructing me on what to do in the house in case of emergencies and stuff, he gave me the keys of the house too. And after that he left completely

I then called my parents to  inform them that I'm already here 

"Moshi moshi" (English Transl.: Hello (on the phone)) My dad answered 

"Otōsan, soreha yūrasudesu" (English Transl.: Dad, it's Eurus)

"Ō! Yūrasu! Genkidesu ka? Hawai ni tōchaku shimashita ka?" (English Transl.: Oh! Eurus! how are you? have you arrived in Hawaii?) 

"Hai, hokanohito wa sorezore no heya de yasunde imasu.Maido?" (English Transl.: Yes, the others are at their respective rooms resting. How are you guys?) 

"Anata no okāsan wa ashita no parēdo no genba ni imasu. Watashi wa kanojo o mukae ni iku tochūdesu. Sorekara watashitachi wa anata-tachi to issho ni yūshoku o torimasu." (English Transl.: Your mom is on the site of the parade for tomorrow. As for me I'm on my way to pick her up and then we're going to join you guys for dinner.)

"Karera wa mina nete ite tsukarete imasuga, watashitachi wa anata-tachi to issho ni yūshoku o toru koto wa dekinai to omoimasu" (English Transl.: They're all sleeping and tired though, I don't think we'll be able to join you guys for dinner)

"Sōdesu ka, yūshoku o kyanseru dekiru to omoimashita. Ā yūrasu? Parēdo ga hajimaru mae ni, anata to anata no tomodachi wa ashita saito ni iku koto ga dekimasu ka?" (English Transl.: Is that so, I suposed we can cancel dinner. Oh Eurus? can you and your friends go to the site tomorrow before the parade starts?) 

"Ha~a? Naze watashi to watashinotomodachi ga ofisu ni hitsuyōna nodesu ka?" (English Transl.: haa? why do you need me and my friends at the office?) 

"Ē to.. Parēdoibento no tame dake ni, subete ni tsuite saigo no chekku o suru hitsuyō ga arimasu. Watashi to anata no okāsan wa, saishū chekku o okonau hitsuyō ga aru betsu no ibento ni ikimasu. Ibento wa parēdo no chokugo ni okonawa remasu. Yun chōkan wa sudeni sukejūru ga ō sugirunode, musume-tachi no tasuke ga hontōni hitsuyōdesu" (English Transl.: Well... we need you to do a final chek on everything just for the parade event. Me and your mom are going to another event that needs to do a final check, the event will happen right after the parade. Secretary Yoon has already too much on his schedule, so I really need my daughters help)

"Ryōkaishimashita. Anata no ofisu wa watashi ga kuru koto o shitte imasu ka?" (English Transl.: Alright, does your office know that I'll be comming?)

"Watashi wa sudeni soko ni inai kamo shirenaito karera ni shirase, musume ni karera ni ai ni iku yō ni tanomimasu - atode karera ni shirasemasu" (English Trans.: I already informed them that I might not be there and ask my daughter to go see them- I'll inform them later)

"Shikashi, naze watashi wa koko ni futatabi tomodachi ga hitsuyōna nodesu ka?" (English Transl.: But why do I need my friends here again?)