↳ 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙤

"I swear I'm being watched!" You claimed to the cop who just laughed.

"So what lady? You closed your window twice? Might be an early sign of dementia." He joked, which caused you to roll your eyes. You had been arguing for about 30 minutes, and at that point you were on the verge of giving up. The man signaled for his buddy to come his way.

He began telling his buddy the story, both of them bursting out laughing. You sighed before grabbing your purse and walking out of the police station.

You walked out in a rage, not paying attention to anyone or anything which caused you to bump into someone. You were quick to mutter out a sorry before continuing on. However they wrapped their hand around you. "You'll need a better apology than that."

"Sorry, didn't see you there." You rolled your eyes, not having enough patience to deal with anyone. Then you remembered who this person was. "You're that monk! I need your help."

"Help?" He raised his eyebrow and you hummed and nodded in response.

"You did help, for a couple of hours but that feeling of being constantly watched came back. The police think I'm crazy, and at this point I feel like I am actually going crazy." You confessed, making the man tilt his head. He grabbed your chin and inspected your face.

"They think you're crazy because they can't see what I can. You're right. You're cursed but this won't be so easy to get rid off." He answered, making you gulp and your heart beat increase.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"You left the temple and you were cursed again. And although it won't be so easy to work with, I still can help you." He told you. Your mind went back to the open window, wondering if that was actually a curse.

"I woke up to an open window, after I had closed it twice. I'm not sure if it's..." You began, and he was quick to speak up.

"Maybe this curse is affecting how you think and confusing you. Maybe that window was never closed. Tell me, do you usually have a sharp memory, and has that changed?" He questioned, knowing damn well that your stress has affected your memory.

"I- You're right..." You admitted. There was a glimmer of hope that he could help, and you wouldn't let him go until you got his help. "How can I fix this?"

"I'll have to fix it for you." He answered. You tilted your head.

"How are you going to fix it?" You asked.

"You'll have to stay with me for a couple of days in the temple."

-

So you found yourself packing a few things and staying in a small room, sleeping on a Tatami mat, while serving the monk, in exchange to get rid of this curse. You couldn't do anything right with that awful feeling, so staying in the temple and helping out was the least you could do. You wanted to go back to living your life as you always did.

Days passed, and the feeling was slightly going away. Except some nights, where it was intense. It was working but not as fast as you hoped it would.

One night as you went back to your room after cleaning up, you heard some groans and the closer you got to your room, the louder they got. Were you lost? No lights were turned on and no light came in from the outside. You didn't completely know your way around the temple.

You had completely come to a stop, slightly opening the door of the room where the groans were coming from. Your eyes widened at the sight. The man, whose name you had learned was Suguru Geto, had a pair of your panties as he stroked his shaft and groaned your name.