EPISODE 6: WITH CHILD

"A son?" I asked Gaia... was the Queen with child? I questioned in my thoughts. Gaia that night had explained that she felt a new spirit approaching the royal house hold and that it was of royal blood..A son" as she predicted. I was so confused at this. She knew not whom carried this child, hoping it was the Queen, After two weeks I sent for the royal physician.
THE KINGS CHAMBERS
ROYAL PHYSICIAN:  My lord I am sorry to disappoint, but the Queen is not with child for a fact... I have done two examinations and they all suggest that she is without child sire. I could however prescribe ways that you and our majesty may conceive an heir to.....

XANDER:...That would be all you may leave.

ROYAL PHYSICIAN: Yes of course.
(physician leaves room)
FREDRICK: Sire... You know there is one we might ask the physician to examine?

XANDER: The maid?

FREDRICK:Yes sire.

XANDER: Impossible...I was in a coma.

FREDRICK: I know, but while you were unconscious Gaia came to me...
  (THE QUEEN WALKS INTO CHAMBERS)

AMELIA: ....Good graciousness, am I disturbing anything?

XANDER: (CLEAR THROAT) ...Not at all

AMELIA: I come to my lord with womanly needs sire...

FREDRICK: (CLEARS THROAT UNCOMFORTABLY) ..Sire

XANDER: You May leave..
          (FREDRICK EXISTS ROOM)
However the queen had claimed what she wanted was my touch...I could see that all she needed was a soft gentle shoulder, her eyes showed the envy of her heart.

(AMELIA TAKES OFF HER DRESS)

(XANDER SIGHS)
AMELIA: My lord ? Am I not pleasing to the eye? To your eyes?

XANDER: Sit beside me my darling
(AMELIA SITS)
AMELIA: what exactly is the matter ?

XANDER: I should ask you that in turn ... you seem u blind your usual cheerful self and that bothers me. So speak the truth and I shall not dismay.

AMELIA: She is with your child isn't she?.. the mai......

XANDER: what maid?...
(AMELIA STANDA UP IN RAGE)
AMELIA: The maid who apparently raped you yet still remains alive inside your prison!... how weak can the king be....

XANDER: ... That is about enough put on your dress...

AMELIA: (grabs unto his hands) .. look me in the eye and tell me you don't think for a second that she isn't carrying your child? (TEARS FALL OFF HER CHEEK)

 look me in the eye and tell me you don't think for a second that she isn't carrying your child? (TEARS FALL OFF HER CHEEK)

XANDER: (ANGRILY) .. LEAVE ME!!!

As she walked out of my chambers... in all tears.. my brain began to wonder if maybe there was a chance that Eva was with my child.

 my brain began to wonder if maybe there was a chance that Eva was with my child

I screamed out for Fredrick immediately... I wanted to see her alone . I no longer had it in me to pretend that I didn't know she was carrying my child, my son, the first born heir to the throne..... An illegitimate child.

As I moved closely towards the dungeon, all I could feel was my heart raise repeatedly.... This was not the destiny of any prince, to be born off the blood of a pauper... how would I face my people with this.. how would I announce my son without contraventions....

 how would I announce my son without contraventions