Question's

Third person POV

As they got into the building they stopped to catch their breath when someone came up to them.

Jennie POV

???:so you guys got in here with out being seen.

Jennie:Yes but why do we have to sneak in here BamBam.

BamBam:I don't know you gonna have to ask Kaycee or Liam they found this place.

Jennie: ok but were did Liam go.

BamBam:probably inside to meet the others.

Jennie: ok let's go.

Liam POV

When BamBam and Jennie was talking I went to find the other's.as I was walking I heard people talking.

Liam:hey guys what are you doing.

Kaycee:nothing much just getting to know the new guys.Liam did you see bambam he said he'll go look for you guys.

Liam: yeah but he is with Jennie right now.

Young-ho:so I'm guessing that you two are gonna have a lot of questions to answer.

Liam:why did you say that Jason hyung.

Young-ho:because if Jennie knew that we aren't allowed to be here and bamboo is with her she is going have a lot of questions and he can't answer them.

???:who is young-ho.

???:and why is he here

Liam:Jennie and everyone else who is here.

Jennie:you didn't answer my question.

Liam:young-ho is Jason hyung real name.

Jennie and her friend's: why did you not tell us about that I mean we are friends.

Liam: yeah we know that but it's just that we are not aloud to do so.

Jennie: yeah but you would think that your best friend would tell you something like that Liam.

Suga:what does she mean by that Liam.

Jennie:you didn't tell them.

Jason:Kaycee what is going on.

Kaycee:that is not for me to tell.

V:so you know what they are talking about.

Kaycee nodded her head.

Liam:ok so I know you all have questions and I will answer them......so me and Jennie knew each other when we were younger.

Kaycee:we will answer three of your questions then go back to the house because it is getting late.

Jennie:why did you lie to us.

Liam:because we had to it's apart of our job.

Baekhyun:Kaycee did you know about this.

Kaycee:yes I did and so did ten but we were told to keep it an secret.

Liam:you only have one more question so ask smartly.

Mark:I'm pretty sure that all of us want to know this how many kids do you have.

Liam:all I know is Elijah and Ezekiel.

Kaycee:Liam has five kids in all I know about that because I keep check on all the people he slept with.

Liam:what and you didn't tell me about that.

Kaycee:I couldn't it's not my place to tell you but because your other baby mom has an sickness that can't be help I have to.

Liam:that is all for the question Kaycee I need to know where they are.