𝟎𝟏

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

          ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵗᵃᵏᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵈ

     ╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

Gripping on the straps of her small bag, Shio walked near a warehouse — which she didn't know or even remember how she got there, considering once again, she escaped from the babysitter when they both go on a little ❝adventure❞.

Sighing because of tiredness, Shio plopped down on the ground, pulling out a slice of bread from her backpack and munching on it as she stared at the sky.

Being lifted with the back of her clothes, Shio turned her head and met with a piercing, yet familiar orchid colored eyes.

❝who are you?❞

❝hello, i'm Shio and i'm lost❞

Kurokawa Izana was tough, cruel, and merciless. He would not hesitate to drop kick a mere kid, even if they're much younger than him if they're in his way — and our dear Shio, is in his way to his gang's hideout.

Mentally thinking if he should kick this kid and throw her away or just let the kid go, his eyes pierced into the little girl's own orchid colored eyes, which was similar to his own, intriguing him.

❝Full name?❞

❝Huh? Kurokawa Shio..i guess...❞

Drawing in a sharp breath, he slowly put Shio down but his hand was gripping her backpack tightly, as he got many questions on his head now, and this kid needs to answer it.

❝wait what?❞ Kakucho, who was behind him all the time looked at the two in bewilderment.

Observing his best friend and the little stranger, he found similarities with their hair color and eye, although Shio's is more relaxed — dazed or even tired looking than Izana's, with dark and slightly purple eye bags adorning it, which is a bit concerning, albeit it kind of fits her and added to her appearance. Not only that, their face structure is also more similar.

❝what do you mean by 'i guess' hm?❞

❝i tend to forget things a lot, and easily.❞

Just before Izana could forcefully bring Shio inside tenjiku's hideout to question her more, a shout was heard.

❝OH MY GOD, MY BABY-!❞ Looking at his back, a tall and lean man run towards Izana and threw a punch, which the the boy skillfully and quickly blocked.