COB | prologue

Gabriel finally had the miraculouses he wanted in his grasps. He knew what he wanted and he would stop at nothing to get it. Not even at the cost of his son's life. He knew Adrien was Chat Noir since his slip up when Gabriel akumatized himself into The Collector. 

So why hadn't he taken the miraculous before?

Because he knew that being Chat Noir was a freedom given to Adrien and he, despite having a cold reputation, still had a heart, although it was small. And he didn't want to take away Adrien's freedom until the time came.

And it was here.

The final battle.

Of this universe.

He removed the earrings from Ladybug and her transformation fell, revealing the baker girl Marinette Dupain- Cheng as the former holder and new guardian. There was a brief flicker of shock in his eyes but he stoned himself. Emotion was weakness. Especially when you were a villain.

He put on the earrings and went to take Chat Noir's ring from his clawed hand. Gabriel was prepared for the person behind the mask and showed no emotion when he took the ring and Chat Noir's transformation fell, revealing Adrien Agreste in his place.

Gabriel slipped the ring onto his finger and called out the respective transformation phrases for both miraculouses. He felt himself be bathed in a bright purple and gold glow as the light faded to reveal him in his ultimate power state.

His wish was far more greater than the heroes expected. 

He spoke his wish.

Every wish has a price to pay.

Except this one was a far more greater price than normal wishes.

There was a purple flash and cracks began to form on the ground.

Gabriel had expected this and was completely prepared for it.

For a new universe to be created, one has to be destroyed. It just so happens that this universe, the current timeline, was the universe destroyed as creation formed another universe.

A universe far more greater than this one. 

And more darker.

━━

miraculous_winter aka azalea_db

presents

Crown of Blood

a miraculous fanfiction

began on October 18th 2021

━━