Chapter 1: A mysterious discovery

It's a normal day at school and Rin is looking outside the window and sank into her thoughts.

I know very well that my school hasn't taught me important things for a long time. I miss the days when all things at school were important for later life. The shrill school bell brought me back to reality, then I quickly leave the classroom with my classmates. When I'm going through the school corridor, I always see the problems in front of me that no one wants to take care of anymore. I am different, because I have a disease that makes me not understand some things, and that's the reason none of the other students like me. My life has always been harder than the life of others. I never had any friends, but that doesn't bother me, because I like to be alone and think about different things. When I finally arrived in the lounge room, I sat down. I put my drawing utensils on the table and just started to draw my thoughts. After I finished my further school lessons, I started my way home as usual.

The teacher was strict with us again today when he checked our homework. I can only hope that I don't get into trouble because of my bad grade in English.

'What is that thing lying there in the grass?'

I thought and walked towards the two objects to take a closer look

I thought and walked towards the two objects to take a closer look. I picked them up, and it turned out that the objects are a ring and an earring. I wiped them both with a handkerchief to better see what they look like. How did something so beautiful and certainly valuable end up here, I thought, and made my way home again. I will definitely keep these two accessories and I will show them to my parents, and I laughed happily. After a while, I finally arrived home and entered my home. I walked purposefully towards my mother to show her what I found.

"Mother, I'm home!" I say and walked to my mother and hugged her.

"Good to see you," my mother replies, then she turns back to her food on the oven.

"I'm going to my room until dinner is ready," I said to my mother and went to my room.

I put my school bag on my desk, then I changed my clothes and sit down on the floor next to the window.