Part 1 [Get to know]

Y/N POV :

Hey I'm Gwan Y/N, I'm turning 17 this month. I study in college of Computer Engeenering. I'm so exicted to celebrate my birthday this year because this year I'll get to ignore all my fake friends as they are not close to me anymore. Not friends actually just a friend. She was my one and only dear friend and to be honest I hated keeping friends around because all the friends I made in the past just used me in one and other ways. But I use to think this one college friend of mine will not be the same.

We used to study in the same class in school but we were not close as we had different friend circle and we were type of enemies somehow because I used to be with the one's she didn't liked. But look at last we ended together. Her name was Lisa. She was the bro girl one type but I used to think she is cool.

We somehow ended up getting admission in the same college and same stream. I really was interested in the computer and technology stuff so I took this stream but Lisa just took it because she got the admission only in this, she was interested in art stuff and decided not to take this three years of diploma seriously. The college started going on online and studies increased.

The first 2 -3 months studying online went pretty well but then came this boy in my life. I never used to be close to boy's cuz I grew up in a strict family and I knew I would be dead. To be honest I was never into being in a relationship but then I started talking to this boy named Kang Sam just for group project work and he started liking me and one day confessed but as you know I didn't liked dating and stuff I used to deny him. I told this to Lisa as she was my bestie that this boy is after me even if I denied to him 100 times.

She got real angry and one day when there was project submitting day in college she bought some of her guy friend's of the college and gave him warnings and said him to leave me alone. Well I didn't feel right when she told me that she did it, we both could have sorted thing's up but she messed it up more and I felt sorry for him.

After the first year finished I felt Lisa not giving me much attention and getting away from me. I got to know that she is talking to this one guy named Jung Hoseok who had came to scold Sam. I asked her if they were dating and she said they were not. I don't know how but after a while the same guy started getting close to me too, we ended up texting each other and become close. Day's flew by and we three Hoseok, Lisa and me started getting closer and closer again.

But one day Lisa suddenly texted me that she is angry on Hoseok because he is ignoring her and didn't talked to her the whole day and asked me if he texted with me in whole day and I said the truth which is yes he did and i guess she got jealous and told me a secret which she kept. She said ''HOSEOK LIKE'S YOU'' and I was more than shocked because I never thought he would catch feeling's for me.

I was more shooked when Lisa told me to get on a fight with him and to block him, I was so stupid to do what she said, yes I got in a fight with him and blocked him. After somedays Lisa started telling me that she feels bad for him and I screamed ''BIT*H, IS PLAYING WITH SOMEONE'S FEELINGS JOKE TO YOU'' to myself. I felt so dumb and stupid being with this girl this whole time.

On Lisa's birthday she told me that Hoseok wished her and said he wanted her to talk to her like before and she agreed, I thought to myself so whole this time she told me to block him and didn't block him herself. I felt to slap myself hard. I was so stupid I don't know what got in my mind and I stopped talking to her too. And when she used to tell me why I was not talking I felt to tell her that '' why do you need me now, you got the rich and also an intelligent person by your side who can help you in your exam to copy. Why need a dumb girl like me now !!! '' but I was not that brave enough for that.

It had been like a month we didn't talk to each other and she stopped texting me too. I started feeling depreesed and wanted someone by my side so I told my mom everything and thanks to her she understood me and starteed supporting me more and took me to shopping once a week.

( Please talk about your depression or problems with your parents or the one close to you, I promise you will feel relief that someone is by your side )

It's enough writing for now mom will be waiting for me to come eat dinner, BYE...

Y/N POV END

AUTHOR POV :

Y/N streched her body because she sitting on the same place for a while and writing her story in her diary which she used to write her own life stories. She closed the book and hugged it as her life depends on it and after a while got up from her bed to have dinner with her family.

THE DIARY

Y/N's ROOM

Sorry to those who read this before I had to make some few changes in the story

Don't forget to leave a like, follow me and feel free to comment your thoughts ♡