32.Movie Room

Jimin squeezed the life out of her.

"Jimin you will kill me already."

"I'm just so happy."

"Don't tell me you are going to cry again."

He broke the hug and held her by the shoulder. "Do you see me crying?"

"No, and don't ever. I would only like to see flirt in these eyes and not tears."

"Is it Miss Annastasia?" and his flirt mode was on, he started walking close to her. Annastasia pushed him,

"You brat! If you had enough of your mischievousness, can we talk something serious?"

"Serious?".

"Did you ever know that your brother paints?"

"I did, but I could never see any of his works."

"How? You both live in the same house."

"Things weren't always like this Anna," his mischievousness turned into blues. "We hardly remained in the house. We hardly saw each other. No doubt, he loved me a lot. But I missed him here. So, instead of spending my days in this mansion all alone, I decided to stay out with my friends. It was only once in a blue moon that we ever spend some quality time together."

"It's ok, You did great Jimin."

He shook his head, "It's all because of you Anna, that I can finally breathe the same air as my Hyung. I love this change in him. I hope this isn't transitory."

"It isn't trust me."

They both hugged.

" I have to go your brother will be ready for breakfast soon."

She left his room and took a shower as fast as possible, then slid into a pretty dress.

Suga was already at the breakfast table waiting for her. Annastasia ran to the staircase then sauntered towards the Kitchen plus living room.

His eyes fell on the beauty, he felt satisfied to see her. She sat beside him, "Good Morning Sir," her eyes scanned the breakfast and she jumped right onto it without noticing that her boss hadn't had a bite yet.

Suga chuckled, "You look pretty."

She raised her eyelids," Thank you, sir." This was unusual.

Then they started eating. Suga was looking at her after every bite he took. And he noticed something. He dragged her by her chair to his. Annastasia's hand stopped midway from taking a bite, her cheek flushed from his act.

Suga held her face by her chin and raised her head. "Why are your eyes so puffy, Kitten?"

This man is so meticulous, "Is it Sir?" she acted ignorantly.

"Yes, wait." he snapped a picture and showed it to her, "Look,"

Annastasia knew why her eyes were puffy. But she can't expose herself that his acts made her emotional and she realized she is in love with him.

"Umm...I think it is because I rubbed it too much." she lied.

"You shouldn't do that Miss Annastasia,"

"Sorry, sir."

"It's fine, finish your breakfast."

He is super attentive. Nobody can survive with him. Why the hell did I fall for him?

After they finished breakfast, she was about to go upstairs.

"Miss Annastasia,"

"Yes, sir."