Chapter 4 Sideline Struggles

Chris POV

"Babe can we please go out." Rachel whined as I got out of her bed to put my pants on. Man, I'm getting tired of this girl. She so clingy, but the pussy tight though.

"Nah, you a sideline stay in your place. And I should be beating your ass right now. Why tf you say all that shit to Summer foh?" I yelled, this bitch his pissing me off.

"I'm sorry babe. I'm just tired of her! Why can't you just leave her and be with me."

"You know that shit ain't gone happen. YOU ARE A SIDELINE! I'm tired of telling your ass to stay in your place" I yelled grabbing my keys and walking out he door. I can't believe I got this clingy bitch pregnant. I'm not ready to be raising no kids. I just wanted a quick fuck.

Man I know I'm wrong for cheating on Summ but her ass get irritating. I'm tired of all her bull shit she be needing her ass beat every once in a while. She need to learn how to respect her nigga.

I pulled up to the trap and got out. I'm a very wealthy drug lord and I run this shit. Niggas out here have to respect me.

"Wassup boss" my assistant Rob said as I walked into my office.

"Wasup tell Dre to come to my office immediately!" I said sitting down in my chair. My phone started to ring and I looked at the caller id and it said Rachel. I ignored her call as Dre walked in sitting in the chair in front of me.

Dre is my Nigga we grew up together. He the only nigga I trust in the game.

"Wassup with that nigga Aron?" I asked

"That nigga still having his workers on our side and threatening you heavy bruh!" Dre said. Aron is the head nigga in charge on the east coast. I swear I'm gone kill this nigga.

"Alright tell that nigga I'm waiting on him." I said thinking of the million ways I could kill that nigga and take over the east coast.

"Alright nigga in about to go, I have to go check on Summ." I said daping Dre and heading out the door .

When I got to the house no one was there and Summer secret stash was gone. I can't believe this bitch actually thought she could leave me. I can't wait until I find her ass and beat tf out of her.