7.Trauma

(See? I'm uploading 2 chapters per day sometimes :D)

Aizauas POV

As I held problem child, cradling her, Mina and Tsuyu ran to get a nurse, while Momo and Jiro ran towards the bed, to me and Problem child.
Momo made a blanket and wrapped it around Problem child, being careful with the IV tube and blood monitors cord.
Just as Jiro was talking to problem child, calming her down bit by bit, stroking her hair, the nurse came into the room and ushered me and Momo out, letting Jiro stay as she kept problem child calm.

       -Ten minutes after THAT mess-

I was talking to Chiyo, and she suggested to see Uraraka in her office whenever she's better. She told me to talk with shinsho and set up a date.

After a few more minutes of worried silence, we were let back into the room by the nurse.

Urarakas POV

The nurse told me to 'hang on there' as she unplugged me from the heart monitor and renews the IV.
Jiro hands me a piece of candy, making me laugh. 'There there now child" Jiro said to me jokingly.
I laughed and took the candy. "Thanks mom " I joked back as I popped it in my mouth.
The nurse got up and said something outside of the door and said something that I couldn't distinguish, so I slumped down on my bed. My muscles were so goddamn sore.
That was when the nurse went out for a smoke and let the group in. I was immediately hugged by all of them. Mina shed tears. It was very heartwarming for me.
I was finally out of there.

What if it's all in my head?.....

That's all for today folks.
See you tomorrow!