George x Male Reader

Oh, I'm obsessed

George's POV

I still can't believe I got this lucky. Let me go back and explain.

Two months ago while I was spending time with my friends I met someone in the store. I didn't think much of it at first. Yeah, he was cute but it wasn't gonna go anywhere. I didn't know how wrong I was. Flash forward one month and we had been spending almost every day together. We got to know each other so well and I knew instantly that I was crazy about him and always would be. Fast forward another month and we are in a relationship. My friends were hesitant to be accepting at first. Not because he is a guy, they didn't care about that. It was more the fact that I had only known him for a couple months before jumping in like that.

With How you love the things I hate about myself that no one knows But with you, I see hope again

He helps me so much. I had a lot of issues with the way I saw myself but after he came along that got so much better. That's why I said I don't know how I got so lucky. How was I, of all people, lucky enough to find someone like him. Someone who makes me a better version of me.

Oh, I'm a mess
When I overthink the little things in my head
You seem to always help me catch my breath

Readers POV

I'm so lucky to have George. I never thought I would find someone like him. He keeps me from being in my head to much. It's like he knows exactly what's wrong and when. And he always knows how to help. I know it's soon to be saying this but I really think I love him

And darling, this is more than anything I felt before
You're everything that I want, but I didn't think I'd find
Someone who was worth the wait of all the years of my heartbreak
But I know now I found the one I love

Just as I finish that thought George comes walking into my living room. 

G: Hey babe. What's going on?

Y/n: Oh nothing really. I was just thinking.

G: About what?

Y/n: About how lucky I am to have you.

G: That's where you're wrong, babe. I'm the lucky one because I have you. I never thought I would find someone so perfect.

Y/n: I love you, george

G: I love you too

A/n: I hope you guys liked this. I just joined this fandom recently and this is my first oneshot for any of them and it's also my first male reader oneshot EVER so I hope it was okay. If you have any requests then leave them in the comments.