Princess

I'm only 11. This is a big step for me I hate sharing my stories so please no hate mail and don't judge me! Happy birthday Billie!

This chapter is dedicated to My mum dad and sister Emilee and Billie my BFF!

Just to make sure you have read this and read all of these say tomato in a message please vote and message 5 votes and 2 messages for me to do chapter 2

I skipped home from the spa. It has been a great day and my feet feel so soft! I smiled as I saw my mother and father together outside the door we have been waiting dear. She led me in and I saw a steaming cup of hot cocoa. Thanks mum I took the lift to my room and typed in what I wanted to wear and the wardrobe opened and turned around in a circle a few times and out came my pink heels a pretty pink belly top and some white shorts I clapped my hand a Marie our maid came and folded them and out them on my chair.

She left nodding and smiling. I jumped onto my king sized bed and shouted to Ryan our butler for steak for dinner. Yes ma'am he said and came in bowed and left. I jumped up locked the door and started face timing my mum who was in the opposite room. Ok I have no friends. I'm home schooled by Lucy my tutor I would hate to go to real school! It would be horrid all the smelly little kids picking their noses and coughing without catching it in a tissue. I'm 15 I already have my own car i Can't drive legally on the road so I got mummy to build me a road course in the garden.

I left to go on a random shopping spree. Urgh I need some more shoes I said annoyed and left getting Howard our limo driver to drive me to the town centre I saw all these girls the same age as me shouting poshie ugly eww ha no friends I pulled a face at them and went into the apple store they stood outside I could see there cold eyes. I laughed at their faces as they saw me busting the iPhone5 iphone4s is sold now. MOVE I shouted I'm going shoe shopping. Wanna be friends they said smiling hopefully. I smiled looked them up and down laughed and walked away. I went into moda pelle and bought some gold strappy heels and then I went into Ernest jones and bought a gold ring and a diomamte necklace. The girls where looking at me amazed. I went into simple old boots a bought 16 bags of make up. Wow my credit cards amazing I said as walked past the girls flashing it! I laughed and right in front of them I called Howard on my phone and they all saw the limo outside and me getting into it I felt like a star!

Mum was there right in front of me as soon as I came in she smiled no-one was around. All i Saw was a pair of fangs pop out beside her mouth!