Chapter 2

*not edited*

Recap* I openedmy phone and..........*

I couldn't believe what I saw THE COLE GALOTTI followed me.I was so happy I started crying.

I had so many emotions it was unbelievable.I decided to go see what my sister was doing.

She is 7 her name is Arriana.I wanted to go to the look at puppies because there was a sale near my house.

I walked in to her room "hay" I said "hay" she said with a bored tone"I was wondering if you want to go to that puppy sale" I said "yeah".

She got up turned off the lights in her room and we got the car keys and headed out.

It was a nice day out side.not to hot not to cold.it took us at least 15 min to got there but I didn't mind.

When we arrived there where so many puppies it was unbelievable.we looked at so many puppies until we found the perfect one.(the one in the pic at the beginning.)

We got the puppy and went home.It was now 2:35 so I decided to dm Cole I was so scared.

"Hi" I typed in less than 2 mins later he replied "hay" I screamed in to a pillow.

DM conversations:
K-Kat C-Cole
k-omg I didn't thank you would answer.
C-well I did 😂 so wyd
K-nothing texting you 😝
C-lol
K-I know I'm so funny
C-yeah. well I have to go but i will DM you later. OK?
K-OK. (see what I did there lol😂😂😂😂😂)

I was so happy one of the best days ever.

**************************************************************** sorry I it was short I will be righting more once I get used to it love y'all.