2.

"300 people watched, no one did anything." Sidney explained. "They all thought it was a publicity stunt."

"So?" Randy asks.

"It's starting again Randy!" Cassidy says, beginning to tear up.

"No, a lot of things happen at the movies." Randy says. "People get mamed, murdered, robbed, shot. Multiplexes are a very dangerous place to be these days."

"Yeah and you are in extreme denial." Sidney said.

"And you guys should be too, this has nothing to do with us!" Randy says.

"Randy a guy in a ghostmask hacked up two people in the movies telling our life story." Cassidy says.

"Coincidence?" Randy says.

"You know what happened in Woodsboro." Sidney says. "You can't deny it."

"Yes, Sidney." Randy sighs. "And I don't want to go back there. Can't we go back to our pseudo quasi happy existence. Hello Derek."

"Hey." Derek says. "I heard what happened, and you weren't in class."

Derek was Sidneys boyfriend. He stood at a solid 6'0 and had brown hair and blue eyes. He was quite handsome but nothing compared to Randy for Cassidy.

"Yeah I couldn't handle the "that's her" looks." Sidney says.

"Is there anything I can do?" Derek asks.

"Do you have a way back to pseudo quasi happy existence?"  Cassidy asks.

Sidney chuckles and Randy and Cassidy rolled their eyes.

"Get a room!" Cassidy teased.

Cassidy zoned out of the conversation between Gale and Sidney and the sorority sisters but was snapped out when Sidney slaps Gale across the face.

"I'll share with you!" Sidney exclaimed, walking away.

Cassidy and Randy both walked away.

"You ready for the party tonight?" Randy asked.

"Party?" Cassidy asked.

"Yeah, Lois invited us to one tonight." Randy said.

"Oh yeah I'm ready." Cassidy sighed.

She looked up at the sky as a thought ran through her mind.

'Are the murders really starting up again?'