Chapter 1

Felipe woke up feeling miserable with only 4 hours of sleep. Although he felt exhausted, that didn't stop him from dancing his way to school. That's right, he didn't bother to do anything to prepare himself to look at least a little decent. Is "decent" really any way to describe him in general? Dancing through campus, other students would throw up from the ungodly smell he decided to bring with him. When was the last time he took a shower? Right, I forgot to mention that all shower heads were stollen thanks to a great trend, devious lick.

Felipe attended class as usual, like any other uneventful day.

"Hey kid" the professor said pointing at Felipe. Felipe looked behind him only to look at a wall like a dumbass, "You dipshit! Get the hell out of my class. You smell like shit on steroids!"

What could Felipe do? He got up and danced his way out

"Fucking weirdo.." mumbled the professor as he left

If Felipe couldn't shower he couldn't attend college, and without college he can't get a job, and without a job he can't get money.

This is the most difficult situation he's ever been in. What will he do next? Take a bath in the nearby pond?

I guess we'll find out in the next chapter