?morning sickness?

Tanjirou pov: april 17

*sigh*I'm getting all sick again,I keep getting morning sickness everyday and I keep eating weird food which is very tasty but to everyone it was weird which is also weird for me ,I'm worrying everyone, I don't like this but Shinobu-sama and mitsuri-sama said that they know this morning sickness and the weird food craving but still not sure ,the three uppermoons are collecting some information at their 'base',while my other alphas are taking care of me since the day I vomited which I'm very grateful of ,and ubuyashiki-sama said that I'm not aloud to have mission until I'm better which I'm very disappointed of since I need to train to become stronger to defeat muzan kibutsuji ,and now I'm laying in bed resting while Obanai-Sama, genya-San and muichirou-sama are taking care of me ,suddenly the door open revealing  nezuko,shinobu, aoi and mitsuri ,Shinobu-sama is holding some box? But box of what?

Shinobu :Tanjirou-San. ...I brought something for you to test it.

Tanjirou :what is that? 'what is that ,is that a thing or a equipment for me to use'

None pov:

Obanai then stand up and walk towards shinobu ,take the box while reading it,his eyes widen ,he then said really a pregnancy test ?making everyone in the room widen their eyes in shock ,tanjirou was scared that he was pregnant but happy ,why he was scared? It's because he's afraid that he will be a bad mother to the children

Genya :what a pregnancy test?...then who's the father i mean I know that the uppermoons were the ones doing it with tanjirou,but which one is the father to the children or child tanjirou carrying ?

Nezuko :i don't know why but I have a feeling it might be koku-nii.*smiles brightly*

Mitsuri :is kokushibo is your favorite nezuko?

Nezuko :yes mitsuri-san

Tanjirou :nezuko.kamado.what.if.im.prengnant *glare at nezuko*

Nezuko :well then be happy*said boredly*

Tanjirou :nezuko I'm only nineteen, and your not worried about that?

Nezuko :brother...it's a good thing your not pregnant at 15 or something but your nineteen so I'm gonna get an early nephew or maybe niece

Shinobu :here Tanjirou-San test it*give it to tanjirou*

Tanjirou :*sigh*alright*takes the box and head towards to the bathroom *

While tanjirou in the bathroom doing the testing,everyone were anxious ,but a bit happy while also upset(the three simps)since their not the one who make tanjirou pregnant, after a few minutes tanjirou come out with the pregnancy test on his hand ,shinobu then look at the pregnancy test eyes widen while she gasp happily,nezuko then quickly take a look, two lines on the pregnancy test which means it's positive ,nezuko then jumps at tanjirou saying your pregnant brother happily, obanai, genya and muichirou were shock but happy that their going to see tanjirou taking care a child or maybe children but when everyone was cheering, tanjirou was quiet and muichirou notice he then said what's wrong tanjirou?

Tanjirou :*sniff*..

Nezuko:tanjirou!!what wrong!?!*ask worriedly *

Tanjirou :w-what if I'm a bad m-mother..

Shinobu :huh why did you say that tanjirou ....*ask sadly*

Mitsuri :arent you happy that your going to get a child?*ask worriedly *

Tanjirou :*sniff*n-no!I'm happy that I'm gonna get a child...but what if I mess up and end up neglecting my child and not taking good care of them a-and an-