☾ 9 ☽

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙...

"Jun are you sure it's this way ?" , Sun-young questioned , skeptical of her girlfriend's certainty of knowing the route. 

The three of them had managed to escape the castle without too much trouble and where now walking within the deepness of the Lunar forest , only source of light being the candle they had successfully lit before beginning their secret , dawn time adventure. 

The moon had almost said its goodbye when the servant finally identified the searched path and whisper-yelled a small 'yes !' in victory ; making the two behind her figure chuckle in admiration. 

After about twenty meters of more steps , an unknown voice spoke up. 

"You're late" , Jungkook smiled as he jumped down from his hiding spot ; a tree branch. 

Seojun rolled her eyes and hugged the male to which Sun-young made a puking expression and pulled Jungkook away from the other. 

"She's taken , so back off mister 'I randomly jump down from trees'" , she said as she stared into Jungkook's eyes with spite. 

The male just laughed and shook his head then averted his attention to the Prince who was behind the couple. 

"You must be Prince Seokjin" , he bowed and saluted the royal respectfully , "Honor to be before your eyes and even bigger honor to be of use to his Majesty himself" 

Seokjin bowed in return , "Please , let's drop the formalities , how old are you Jungkook ?" 

"23 sir" 

"Then just call me 형" , smiled the noble before the four finally began the discourse of Namjoon's escape. 

Multiple ideas had been proposed by the group members but most of them unfortunately were impossible to execute for a billion of different reasons. Either due to the lack of time , supplies or power , several pretty detailed variations had to be forgotten. 

However , as the first rays of sunlight were commencing to show , a plan was finally settled. 

"Okay so - just to recap - Sun-young starts the plan by slipping the map on Namjoon's tray approximately three hours from now" , Jungkook voiced as the others were attentively listening , sitting in a circle of silence. 

𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗...