Punishment time 2/2

Sorry everyone for the late update I kind of forgot about this one because I've had so much work and quizzes and tests and blah blah.
Thoughts
Talking
*Actions*
Narrator

.
.
.
.

Continuation: I: I want you naked, you can put your apron on while you cook though.
K: Oh-mmmph ok-kay sir...

As Katsuki is regretting giving Izuku's phone number to the school he thinks about how he's going to kill his squad.
*Grumbling under his breath while getting out ingredients to make curry.*
Stupid Dunce, Bitch, Shitty hair and soi sauce!! I'll kill them when I go back to school.
*Huffs*
As he's cooking he can't help but squirm at the vibrations.

*Just to make Katsuki's punishment even harder, Izuku went behind Katsuki and starting slowly thrusting against him.*
K: *gasp* Izu~ please~ I can't.
I: Yes, you can now finish and stop focusing on me before I turn the vibrations up.
K: * Start cooking again while quietly whimpering.*
                      10 minutes later
K: *Panting while fixing their plates * C-can you get off now?~
I: *kisses below his ear* yes, you were a good kitten.
K: 🙂😊 -////-

As Katsuki is half way done Izuku tell him to get on his knees all of a sudden.
Katsuki was surprised but still complied.
I: Good *stroking Kats hair* now unbutton my pants, take my cock out and get to work
K: yes sir. *Takes out Izuku's cock and stars sucking* MMM *starts humming on his cock*
I: Yes baby, just like that.
Soon Izuku suddenly get up with his cock still in Kats mouth and start face fucking him.
Katsuki gags and chokes for a bit not being able to adjust, then starts breathing through his nose.
I: Fuck! Yes that's a good kitten. Make your master, come, FUCK! *Cums hard in Katsuki's mouth*
K: swallows all not leaving a drop.
Izuku takes his cock out and tells Katsuki to present.
I: Present yourself to me
K: gets into doggy style with his ass sticking out and his back arched.
I: since this is a punishment, your spit is the only lube your getting.
Before Katsuki can respond Izuku shoves his cock in with the vibrator still inside and starts a slow but hard pace.
K: AHHHHH~ FUCK MASTER~ P-PLEASE SLOW DOWN, I CANT TAKE IT.
I: Well your gonna have to take it you little bitch, you wanna act like a bitch in school I'll make you into my bitch then!
Fuck, I'm gonna come! And you better take this load you here me!
K: yesh~ mashster~~ (his face is planted on the ground) please let me come too~
I: You come after me, ready.
K: yess master~
I:5!
K:ahhh~
I:4!
K: P-PLEASE I can't hold it any longer~!
I: 3! You better hold it bitch! 
2! Fuck! Cum with, cum with me!
1! FUCK! CUM FOR ME BABY CUM!
K: AHHH~ FUCKK~~*cums*
*gasp, pant* After catching their breaths.
K: M' sorry master, I'll be a good bitch. I promise.
I: *chuckles* I know you will.
*Kisses Katsuki's passed out figure.

Heyyyyyy, I'm back~~~~~
I didn't die just had to d of stuff on my plate.
I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting. (。•́︿•̀。)
But, what can I do.¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯
Anyways, I'll be coming out with two more as an apology. Look out for em' 😁