☄. *. ⋆Chapter 13☄. *. ⋆

Anyways, I think today's chapter would have to focus about Y/n's past as a filler before the festival part starts, just cause I'm bored and want to introduce another character, not an oc, just...an old friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n didn't feel like sleeping early than they usually do, they felt the need to get out to clear their head, just taking a walk around the neighborhood would be nice, usually they'd want to stay in the convenience store and talk to Danny but since they didn't want to bother him (And he's probably practicing for the festival) they decided a walk would be pleasant.

Y/n stood up from their bed and opened up their closet, picking out a hoodie Jay gave them and put it on over their their head, turning around to walk over their drawer and grab their wallet and a keychain that had pepper spray attached to it and their keys, have to prepare for the worse.

Y/n opens their door and closed it, walking down the hallway and down the stairs to get out of the house, not before putting on their shoes and locking the door on their way out.

Y/n felt the cold night air and they felt on heaven to feel so refreshed while they were clearing their head of hateful thoughts, they looked down to their (f/c) shoes and looked up, brushing their (h/c) out of the way.

They kept walking and felt relief after a while, they felt relief when they cut their hair the shortest its gone and it felt like chains that tied them down were finally gone and they couldn't contain their happiness, having stared at themselves for so long and liked the way people complimented them.

They also remembered the first time they came out to their Father, he wasn't angry or anything, he was just confused because he didn't know what to do, but what he did was take a 12 year old Y/n out for ice cream and asked Y/n what he should be calling them, having searched the internet and reached out to parents with lgbt children from the internet, he also got Y/n their first binder and felt like crying as he watched Y/n stare at themselves in the mirror, he felt like his child was growing to fast for his own liking.

Y/n was spacing out but was taken away from their thoughts when they heard a groan coming from around the corner, Y/n gripped their pepper spray and ran towards the direction and peaked their head to see Mr.Kan getting beaten up by a black hooded figure, they gasp as they watch the neighborhood food seller getting beaten up, they grit their teeth and run at the figure and grip at their arms and throwing him behind them, checking on Mr.Kan.

"Mr.Kan, Are you alright!?" inspecting his face, there was blood and a black eye was starting to form, they furrow their eyebrows to look at the attacker, their eyes widen when they spot a familiar brow haired boy that they haven't seen for 5 years, his hair was long that it covered one of his eyes.

"Mr.Kan, go back home and get your wounds treated," they said turning to Mr.Kan, "Are you sure Y/n? What if he hurts you badly?" he asks for the teens well being, they smile "Don't worry, I'll handle him." once they say that Mr.Kan hesitates to leave the kid alone with the seemingly experienced fighter, but since he trusts them he just runs back home to treat his wounds with the first aid kit he kept around in his home.

Y/n turns to the guy and looks at him, he glared at Y/n for interrupting  him, "You know," they began, tilting their head as they looked at the hooded figure their (h/c) swaying in the wind, "If I didn't know any better, I wouldn't have recognized you Johan." they say.

With what they said, Johan freezes, not really expecting to be recognized by a complete stranger he's never met before, "You don't remember me?" they question, breaking the awkward silence between them, he slowly shook his head 'no' Y/n stood their agape, they knew they look different but they didn't know they changed that much!