Pt. 3 (What the hell Seonggie?!)

As the ambulance came,Seong Hwa was left but seeing poor Yeosang on the ground gasping for help. At that instant his heart immediately sinked and felt like his soul was being taken away from his body. Seong Hwa didn't want to admit, but he has "The Feels" for the younger. Seeing the younger trying to gasp for air made his hurt clasp.Both Yeosang and Seong Hwa are in the hospital worried about each other.

Yeosang is still unresponsive and unconscious. After a few minutes Seong Hwa woke up and started asking about the younger health but no one responded.

Seong Hwa got suspicious about this causing him to ask once more... "SAY SOMETHING DAMN!!" "HOW IS YEOSANG ?!!" "ANSWER ME,STOP BEING DAMN DUMB" He said. One nurse spoke,"I-I-i can't tell you anything right now,a-all I can say is he's still unconscious and his heart isn't beating,but we are still on it." "WHAT HELL DO YOU MEAN, HE'S UNCONSCIOUS AND UNRESPONSIVE ELABORATE WITH ME !" he said. Once he said that he asked the front desk for his room number but was told he wasn't allowed to enter that room. He took the papers off the front desk and begin rummaging through them for Yeosang name. Suddenly he took off within a flash,leaving no trace marks nor footsteps. "YEOSANG!" "YEOSANG!" "YEOSANG!!!" He said as he's becoming weaker due to the situation earlier.

His legs wanted to give up but he didn't. When he found Yeosang room...he caressed his head. "I need you to wake up,Yeosang.Please for me? I'll be waiting on you to wake up, baby." The nurses found Seong Hwa and dragged him outside the room roughly while undressing him. The nurses were known as pedophiles but were disgusted in a hospital raping the patients and touching them inappropriately.(totally against the rules🗿)

As they took Seong Hwa to an empty room down the hall they begin to undress themselves.(small peewee's). Seong Hwa was not shocked by their lengths. His baby Yeosang has a bigger one ,when I say bigger ,I mean BIGGER. "Why isn't he shocked ?" One nurse said. "I don't know dude ." "Could he have seen bigger ?"

Seong Hwa : I'm not quite shocked my boyfriend "Kang Yeo-Sang" that's in this very exact hospital has a bigger one than those little thingz. Suddenly the nurse named Jason stuck his dick in Seong Hwa's mouth. Seong Hwa was trying to break free because he's loyal to Yeosang but instead he earned a slap by Jason "Suck my cock, you slut,stop trying to resist it." Jason pulled out and nurse Corden spoke out. "Let's get to business,WHORE" he said. Suddenly the doors busted opened revealing Hwa best friend Mingi ,along with the police and the hospital security guards. "This is against the hospital rules,helping patients is what y'all are supposed to do ,not this" "This is going overboard,Do you know he has a boyfriend !" Mingi said.

Seong Hwa sat in the corner of the room and begin crying to himself thinking about what he was going to tell Yeosang when he regains consciousness. In that exact moment the hospital made an announcement stating that the patient Kang Yeo-Sang has woken up and his breathing is now back stabled.

Seong Hwa head instantly shot up and he literally then there flew towards Yeo-Sang room and stood by the door. As Yeo-Sang head turned he saw his one and only baby boy SEONGGIE.

Seong Hwa sprinted towards him showering him with kisses and hugs him tightly not wanting to let him go anymore by almost losing him once made him not wanting to lose him for the second so he held onto him like there was no tomorrow.

Author KEO message:
I was feeling quite good today so I decided to write this part of the story a bit earlier than usual.Please to subscribe to our Wattpad and share our books and accounts with your friends. THANK YOUU!!♥️

LOVE YALL!!💕
~Keoo-personal account is keoo074