Before You Read

SUPER IMPORTANT!

hey guys, so this is a "mini-series" i will call it in the nikita romanoff series, but it is also part of the overall femme fatale series. the description says this is book 10, which is where i will be placing it since it does take place before ragnarok, infinity war, and endgame. also, if you want to read about the post-credit scene of yelena at natasha's grave, i added that scene into chapter 34 of the infinity war/endgame book!

anyway, if you're coming across this book for the first time, you can do one of two things. 1. you can save this story for later, head over to my page and go to my reading lists and choose the list called "The Marvel Series" that has the entire femme fatale series in order, it's kind of my mcu. 2. option two is, you can find my reading list labeled "nikita romanoff" and just read those first two books that follow the first two thor movies, but nikita is also featured in the book for the first avengers movie and age of ultron.

once you've read nikita's first two books and/or the group avengers books, you can come back to this one!

for those of you who have either read the entire femme fatale series or just nikita's individual books, you can continue onto the cast/context chapter and i hope you enjoy the story!