Maid for Hire Webtoon is RELEASED!!!

Hello!

Okay so the Webtoon version of Maid for Hire is here!!!

I don't know how many of you guys who have read the original Wattpad novel is still here (I mean, I posted this such a long time ago), but if you're ever interested how Alex and Andrea look like when they're bantering, look no further. It's here!!!

Click here to go to Maid for Hire Webtoon

Maid for Hire was first created 9 (or is it 10?) years ago on Wattpad. I was still learning English during that time, and school was so boring that I just sat in front of the computer, started typing, and posted Maid for Hire without much thought. Somehow, you all loved it, despite my grammatical mistakes, despite my poor attempt to mimic American high school cultures (I'm not from the US lol). Before Maid for Hire, I've tried writing original stories before, but I never finished anything.

This is the story that I've finished, and this is the story that Webtoon chose to put on their ORIGINALS lineup.

Unfortunately, I can't put the original novel right no. Being written 9 years ago by a very ignorant girl, the original book contained a lot of insensitive topics. I approached a lot of topics that are toxic and I wasn't well equipped enough to handle them right. Of course, today I've grown and learned a lot of stuff, and the Webtoon version of Maid for Hire will hopefully reflect that (especially when we get to the juicy parts!!!).

I'm really really planning to edit the original Wattpad book and re-release it later on this year, though. What do you guys think?

Anyways, once again, thank you so much for all the support and love that helped me find my way as a writer. I wouldn't be where I am if I didn't write Maid for Hire 9 years ago in Wattpad, and I'm forever grateful of the experience.

See you guys, soon!