Ch 2 Kidnap

In the Devil valley-

Kim Sung Woon was waiting for his men who went to kidnap Eun woo. He was having wine in his hand. "I hope they're gentle with him." he bit his lower lip and finished the wine in one breath. He sighed and looked at his phone. He was waiting for the response from his men but there was still no response. He shaked his head and filled the glass with wine. Again, he finished it in one breath. He sighed.

"Boss. We're here."

Sung Woon immediately stood up and turned back. "Why didn't you call-" he saw there was a little boy in their hands who was fainted. That boy was Park Eun woo. Sung Woon walked ahead without saying a word and carried Eun woo in his hands. (Bridal way)
"Boss! Why should we trouble you-" "Its not a trouble." Sung Woon said and ignored his men and he left. All of his men were shocked because before this, Sung Woon had never been this gentle with any of his victims. "What happened today?" "I don't know."

There, Sung Woon was carrying Eun woo in his arms. Suddenly, Eun woo came back to his consciousness. He woke up and slowly opened his eyes. Everything was blurry, all he could see was a strong shoulder his hands were wrapped around. He felt comfortable and relaxed as if this was the place he was waiting to be since all these years. Suddenly he remembered that he was being kidnapped by some strong and powerful man. He opened his eyes widely. Everything was still blurry. He was about to jump off Sung Woon's arms. Suddenly, Sung Woon looked at him. When he looked into Eun woo's eyes, Eun woo felt the coldness. Just a second ago, he was about to jump but now he looked scared and obedient. Sung Woon's eyes looked scary with a resting bitch face. Eun woo immediately closed his eyes again. "Cute." Sung Woon said and smirked. "Hh?" Eun woo was shocked, he kept his eyes close while shaking. Soon, he went inside a room and made Eun woo sit on the chair. Eun woo couldn't do anything but obey the man. He was scared but felt secured too. Sung Woon closed the door and locked it. "Why... Are... you locking the.. door..?" Eun woo asked in a scared voice. But Sung Woon didn't answer him and Sat on the chair in front of him. "Listen. Don't be afraid, okay? We just kidnapped you so that we could control your father." Sung Woon said politely. "How can I not be afraid, when you carried me here without my permission!" Eun woo spoke up and stood up. He began to cry because he was too scared. When Sung Woon saw tears in Eun woo's eyes, he stood up. "Ah! Don't cry.." he said nervously. He went closer and hugged him but Eun woo pushed him away because he was too scared and Sung Woon was still a stranger for him no matter how he treats him. Eun woo stepped back. "Why are you scared-" Suddenly, Sung Woon's phone rang. It was his brother, Jung Eun ki. He sighed and picked the call. "Hyung." "Sung Woon. Where is the boy?" Jung Eun ki asked while smoking. "He's with me. I'll take him to you brother." Sung Woon replied. "Okay." Eun ki said and ended the call. Sung Woon sighed and looked at Eun woo. "We won't harm you Park Eun woo." "How do you know my name??" Sung Woon ignored him and ordered his men to take Eun woo to his brother's room. "Leave me. Leave me..." Eun woo kept shouting but nobody listened to him.

There, Jung Eun ki was smoking while having bear. He was just wearing a bathing suit after taking bath. His hair were still wet. He was looking at the door waiting for his brother to take that young boy to him. The door knocked, "Come." he said and finished the bear in one breath. Sung Woon came inside the room with Eun woo and closed the door. When Eun ki saw Eun woo, he looked obsessed. He stood up and went closer to Eun woo. In his bathsuit, his abs and strong chest was visible. He kept walking closer to Eun woo, who was scared like a puppy with tears and fear in his eyes. He kept his head down. "Hm.. Sung Woon. You can go now." "Yes hyung." Sung Woon nodded and left the room. No matter what, he'll never disobey his brother even if he was his step brother. This was how much he respected him. Now there were only two people in the room, Eun ki and Eun woo.
Alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote and follow.