𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER TWOfirst day of school❜

❛CHAPTER TWO
first day of school❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     ISAAC DREADED high school.

     It wasn't that he dreaded going to class- quite the opposite, he loved learning all about new things in them. The thing that made him dread high school was all of the other people. He hated the feeling of being surrounded by so many other bodies while walking in the hallway, or all the talking around him in class or wherever he went.

     It was the sensory overload of high school surroundings that was the thing that made Isaac dread it all. And you add the factor of this being a new school, in a new place where he's never been, and that anxiety was only ten fold.

     Isaac couldn't help but feel his hands shaking and his legs felling like jelly that morning when he woke up, the morning that he was supposed to be going to a new school. The morning passed by in a blur as his body felt numb when he got dressed and got ready in the bathroom. He didn't even remember eating breakfast that morning, and it felt like his body was on autopilot.

     It wasn't until he was back in Rick's truck, in the same place he was sitting in yesterday that his senses began returning. He kept clenching and unclenching his hands to try and stop them from shaking, staring out the passenger side window as he watched the trees and foliage pass by. Seeing the surroundings of the forest by seemed to calm him down just a little bit, but his calmness didn't last very long when suddenly the high school came into view.

     Isaac closed his eyes and turned away slightly from the sight of the school, before taking a deep breath in and then out to calm his racing heart. He didn't open his eyes again until he felt Rick's truck come to a stop, and when he did he noticed how he'd stop in front of a building that seemed to be separate from the other's. He assumed this was the office building.

     "Well, uh.. this should be the office, so.." Rick hesitated to answer, seeing to be trying to find the right words. "I think you'll be able to just walk in and say your names. They already know your coming and stuff, I sorted everything out before you two got here."

     "Nice, thanks Rick!" Harry beamed, looking over at the male who smiled back.

     "It's no problem, just doing what I have to." Rick kept his hands on the steering wheel as the brothers got out of truck, before they exchanged goodbyes and he was on his way.