Ch-4: Marriage alliance

━━┄°༺ Jeon's Palace ༻°┄━━

"Begin the sparing!" a person announced.

It's a sunny morning, with bright sun and a clear sky and the practice began in the training field. Noble girls who came are watching the contest keenly.

"Who do you think will win?" asked a girl.

"What a nonsense question, it will always be the crown prince." Answered another girl without even taking a glance at the person cause her eyes are glued on one person. Not only her, but every other female audience's focus is on one person.

The Crown Prince of Jeon empire Jeon Jungkook. The notorious figure, who led the battlefield to victory at the age of 17. He is known as a genius swordsman of the nation. No one can wield a sword like he does. He is also known for his handsome appearance and is every girl's ideal type. Being the most eligible bachelor in the empire, girls just come flocking to fangirl whenever he practices.

"Look! he already won!!" Said a girl.

Jungkook, within a second, defeated his opponent with ease. The opponent fell on the ground and looked dejected upon losing. Everyone started cheering for Jungkook.

"No one can beat the crown prince."

"Kyaah! His highness is so manly when sparing. He is so fierce. I can't take my eyes off him."  girls started fangirling. 

After the sparing, Jungkook looked at the opponent. The person looked dejected.

"Well done, you improved a lot, Kim Mingyu." said Jungkook.

"Thank you, your highness." said Mingyu and bowed gently with a cheeky smile.

"Oh my god, knight Mingyu is also handsome." the girls gushed.

"....What's with the respect? Never seen that before?... Oh, Girls are here, is that so?.... Soo cringe man." Jungkook cringed hard, looking at Mingyu.

But Mingyu never answered. He looked at Jungkook with a flirty smile.

"...."

Just then, Namjoon approached Jungkook. Namjoon is the prime general of the kingdom. Generally, he doesn't come in person to deliver information. He usually sends guards, but today he came to inform in person. Then the information must be very important. Jungkook became attentive on his arrival.

"Crown Prince Jungkook, I have something to tell you." said Namjoon.

"What is it?" asked Jungkook, while smoothly patting his sweat and placing his sword aside.

Namjoon whispered that was not audible to his fangirls. Hearing Namjoon, Jungkook shouted in shock.

"WHAT?!!! MARRIAGE!!" Screamed Jungkook, making his fangirls alert. All are now glued to the conversation.

Namjoon Nodded.

"WHAT! ARE THEY CRAZY? I'M JUST 19 YEARS OLD!!" Terrifically said Jungkook.

"Your wife-to-be is also 19, your highness. And people above 18 are officially eligible to marry in this nation."

All the fangirls started murmuring.

"Did I hear that correctly? His highness is getting married?" 

"I bet it is lady Tzuyu." said a girl.

"Lady Tzuyu, is it true? Are you going to get married to his highness?"