The Intro The Mass Murder

!WARNING TO VIEWERS! There will very detailed deaths and how the killers do it. If you aren't 18 and older,but I warned you.  I wouldn't read this if you don't like detailed gore. Welcome to the Mass Murders!!!!

This story is based on a true story but I have made a few changes but still have actual places; the event took place on March 31, 1922, in Modern-day Waidhofen, Bavaria, Germany. It is an unsolved Home Invasion and a Mass Murder. This True Murder story is called Hinterkaifeck.  It is a German History. I have added supernatural to this story to make more horror and interesting.

Four of the family members was found dead in the barn on the family farm. Four of the members was murdered in the house, living quarter was another dead, one was in their bed sleeping was murdered.

Instead of having 6 deaths, I have put 8 deaths with different weapons and killers. there are four killers instead of two. Also how they died is different. They come back to living as ghosts and is getting revenge on the killers. There will be other supernatural beings. Will haunt them until there is justice for the dead family members. (Isn't in the actual story but is based on the thoughts of others of this city)